Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC SW-1070 RF Comms fault

Options
  • 12-11-2018 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭

RF Comms fault showing up.
    I have the engineer code, any help to sort it would be appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

What faults are showing in Service>Engineer Tools>RF Device Status?

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭pms7

Someone helped me out. It was a low battery on a door sensor.
    Thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Thats for the update. Glad you got it sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭pms7

I change the batteries myself, just curious, any other time the batteries went low, that sensor triggered the alarm. This time there was an alert saying low battery, but I thought it was the panel back up battery and didn't get around to sorting it. How come the other sensor low batteries gave no warning, but this one did? All wireless sensors are door sensors.

All the sensors should warn you of low battery.

• Advertisement
Advertisement