Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin beard barber recommendation needed urgently

• 12-11-2018 9:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭

So, have an interview Wednesday, which I only found out about this evening, but my beard is fairly bushy. Finish work near Blackrock at 5 on Tuesday, so looking for a decent beard barber in Dublin.

Used to goto The Merchant Barber when I was last in Ireland, but that's since closed :'(

Can anyone recommend somewhere that is decent at trimming beards n Dublin, that are open late tomorrow?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭FingerDeKat

I've been getting my beard done in The Village Barbers in Ranelagh for years. Think they are open till 7 pm tuesdays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I've been getting my beard done in The Village Barbers in Ranelagh for years. Think they are open till 7 pm tuesdays.
    Seems they now close at 18:15 (recent change, seemingly), which I may just about make if I get to leave at 5.

They are always busy which is a good sign for a barbers so would highly recommend them. Might be a bit tight time wise .

I've been going there for 30+ years. They gave me a mohawk when I was 14 (told them I was 17) :) I still remember my parents reaction :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

They are always busy which is a good sign for a barbers so would highly recommend them. Might be a bit tight time wise
    Yup. Found them grand. When I told the dude what I wanted, he passed me over to the other barber, who was better with beards. Will most likely go back when I need it trimmed again. Got a nice V shape (that I asked for).

Before and after;

466060.jpg

good luck with the interview :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement