Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Customer Service- ha ha ha! BRUTAL

Options
  • 13-11-2018 3:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭

Following the general Eir outage a few weeks ago both our bill pay phones reverted to not having any Voicemail service.
    Phone now just rings out.
    So decided to contact Eir Customer Service. Used 1901 and 1905. When eventually got through the menus I was cheerfully told I'd be waiting for 30mins+ on both attempts. Not for me!
    So I sent a WebChat query- still waiting a reply
    So I decided to follow the Customer service Email service- "Out Of Service due to an upgrade"
    So I decided to throw away good money and go the 1890 260 260 service- " 24/7" route late at night( it'll be quiter and I'll not be delayed). Well after 3 minutes + of menu navigation and entering a/c details .....dom dom dum! It's closed!
    Excuse the language but j..us holy ch..st how can this be acceptable or maybe they're all as bad. Come January when my SIM deal is up, I think I just might chance my arm and see what others have to offer. Any recommendations?

Advertisement