Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Favourite TV Christmas Special - The Poll

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Blackadder Christmas Special
    I missed the nominations for this and have to admit for me it would be “The Royal Family” hands down. I’m between The Office & Ted but the hubb6 and myself are currently watching reruns of The Office ( loved the show!) so it’s getting my no1 this time around!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,318 ✭✭✭✭DvB

The Office (UK) Christmas Special
    I have three nominations in the poll, but went with Gavin & Stacey over the Jolly Boys outing purely on the basis its actually set at Christmas.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Vicar of Dibley - Christmas Lunch
    I voted for Father Ted.

+1 for this, Greatest Christmas special ever!

"It's Ireland's biggest lingerie section, I understand."

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Essentially 60 votes in and we have a clear leader. The battle for 2nd is more interesting as only 2 votes separate 4 shows.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I voted for Father Ted. But I was watching vicar of Dibley clips last night and it's such a brilliant show too. I'd be delighted if that won either.

Will we be allowed nominate three songs as well? I know what my first choice will be. And I'd probably nominate Mariah Carey too but maybe I'd be lynched??

Yes 3 votes as well for the songs. Going to be harder to narrow those nominations down!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Gavin & Stacey Christmas Special
    Loughc wrote: »
    Essentially 60 votes in and we have a clear leader. The battle for 2nd is more interesting as only 2 votes separate 4 shows.

Vicar of Dibley for the win :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Has to be Father Ted for me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

Fr Ted for me too :D

Advertisement