Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shared Account with Girlfriend / Cannot View Information Via 365

Options
  • 13-11-2018 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi. My girlfriend and I set up a joint current account some years ago for paying bills, shopping etc. When my girlfriend logs into her 365 she can see it listed alongside her own current account and can manage it in just the same way. On the other hand, when I log-in to my 365 I can only see my own account. It's a joint account and I have my own debit card, yet I cannot exercise any control over it via 365. It's quite frustrating as I'm currently having to ask my girlfriend for her log-in details or to keep me up to date on the balance. I feel like I should also have full access to it via 365? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Neon Demon wrote: »
    Hi. My girlfriend and I set up a joint current account some years ago for paying bills, shopping etc. When my girlfriend logs into her 365 she can see it listed alongside her own current account and can manage it in just the same way. On the other hand, when I log-in to my 365 I can only see my own account. It's a joint account and I have my own debit card, yet I cannot exercise any control over it via 365. It's quite frustrating as I'm currently having to ask my girlfriend for her log-in details or to keep me up to date on the balance. I feel like I should also have full access to it via 365? Thanks.

Hi Neon Demon,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

You should be able to add this account to your own personal 365 log in profile.
    Once you log in on the main website select  the "Manage Accounts" tab then select "Add your Account or Policy". You'll then be talked through adding this account on to your profile and once you've completed this process the account should show on your 365 online within three to five working days.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Neon Demon

Hi Neon Demon,

Once you log in on the main website select  the "Manage Accounts" tab then select "Add your Account or Policy". You'll then be talked through adding this account on to your profile and once you've completed this process the account should show on your 365 online within three to five working days.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hi Darren,

Got it done.

Many thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi Neon Demon,

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hi Darren,

Got it done.

Many thanks!

Perfect, thanks for letting us know and hope you have a good day.
    Darren.

Advertisement