Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What paperwork when extension finished

• 13-11-2018 1:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

We did a fairly comprehensive extension and restoration of an old property over the last couple of years and finally finished around 12 months ago. The engineer and architect did do a "final site visit and sign off". Just going through some things now and I'm wondering should I have gotten some sort of certificate of completion/compliance. I'm awaiting a call back from the architect but cannot get hold of the engineer (nightmare to contact throughout the whole process). TIA.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Opinion on Compliance with Planning Regulations.
    Opinion on Compliance with Building Regulations.

Maybe some form of Safety File containing all tech docs for any appliances etc

But as always, it depend son what you engaged the guys to do and what was paid for and agreed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭scwazrh

What certification did you pay for ?

Advertisement