Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying apartment in harbour heigts passage west

Options
  • 13-11-2018 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi guys

I am getting the apartment in harbour heigts but the property involves bank and could take 45 weeks to approve it from the bank. I am just worried why the previous owners left? Could it be dodgy neighborhood etc. I like the apartment and the price. Can you guys suggest ?

Thanks
    Tejinder

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Mahony0509

tejinderss wrote: »
    Hi guys

I am getting the apartment in harbour heigts but the property involves bank and could take 45 weeks to approve it from the bank. I am just worried why the previous owners left? Could it be dodgy neighborhood etc. I like the apartment and the price. Can you guys suggest ?

Thanks
    Tejinder

Passage is a grand area, lots of familys live in that estate. It's a fine neighbourhood.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

people up and move for many reasons, perhaps the previous owners out-grew the apartment, maybe they are moving jobs and towns? Numerous reasons. That estate and Passage in general is fine, nothing wrong with it.

Advertisement