Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cnoc Tiarnach, Dunshaughlin

• 13-11-2018 6:45pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone been to look at these houses in the new development called Cnoc Tiarnach in Dunshaughlin?

What are their opinions on the development, the quality of the build and have they any info on the current state of the development as to when the houses will be available?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36 Archiebello

Passed by the development a few nights ago and noticed lights on in a couple of houses and cars on both driveways. Guessing these must have sold pre launch as it doesn’t seem long since the show house opened. Haven’t been in the houses so can’t comment on build quality. Aspect seem to be a new enough developer, only previous estate I could was one in Ashbourne on their website. The red bricks going in beside it are by Horas who built previous estates in the village that are v high quality (think only detached available afaik). Location wise it’s a good part of the village as it’s close to the bus stops and Main Street while still being away from heavy traffic.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Passed by the development a few nights ago and noticed lights on in a couple of houses and cars on both driveways. Guessing these must have sold pre launch as it doesn’t seem long since the show house opened. Haven’t been in the houses so can’t comment on build quality. Aspect seem to be a new enough developer, only previous estate I could was one in Ashbourne on their website. The red bricks going in beside it are by Horas who built previous estates in the village that are v high quality (think only detached available afaik). Location wise it’s a good part of the village as it’s close to the bus stops and Main Street while still being away from heavy traffic.

Thanks for the feedback and apologies for the slow reply.

In the end we went with another house, also a new build in north co Dublin, on the train line and just a m more convenient location for us to get to the city centre where we both work. As the only concern we had for the area was how the commuting would work with the amount of development planned for the town.

I have to say, I did like the quality of the build and show house. We met one of the brothers who's building the houses and he was a very up front about everything. Answered all our questions and was very open about future plans etc for the estate and the area.

Best of luck with anyone buyng there. I'd say they will be lovely houses.

Advertisement