Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basic as can be Bike trainer

Options
  • 13-11-2018 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭

Forgive my ignorance here but I'm not a cyclist.
    I'm looking for something akin to a bike trainer - essentially a frame that will elevate the back wheel of the bike allowing me to 'cycle' indoors as cardio in the morning - but while also having an actual bike I can use when time / weather permits.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭07Lapierre

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭66_Lad

Diceicle wrote:
    Forgive my ignorance here but I'm not a cyclist. I'm looking for something akin to a bike trainer - essentially a frame that will elevate the back wheel of the bike allowing me to 'cycle' indoors as cardio in the morning - but while also having an actual bike I can use when time / weather permits.

Check out Adverts.ie....few second hand ones for sale at cheap price, can't go too far wrong if not trying to connect to Zwift etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Much appreciated for the suggestions.
    Just looking for something cheap as it will only get limited use.

Advertisement