Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage question

Options
  • 14-11-2018 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'm in the process of shopping around for rates for my mortgage (switching). Whats the best rate BOI can offer under the following criteria.[/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Term 15-16 years.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Graniteville

If you plan to retire at 2030, the max term is 11 years.

Instead of bragging on public forums, simply look up comparative rates or go to a broker.

Mortgage isn't really a bargaining product.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭patdots1

If you plan to retire at 2030, the max term is 11 years.

Instead of bragging on public forums, simply look  up comparative rates or go to a broker.

Mortgage isn't really a bargaining product.
    No bragging intended. New to boards.ie and it was ment to be a pm to BOI which it is now. My current lender gave me a 30year mortgage based on the same information and dates for retirement. 
    We should shop around as there are savings available if you have the time to deal with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi patdots1,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

We've replied to that message.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement