Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended Doctor in Lusk

• 14-11-2018 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have just moved to Lusk and I have signed up with Primacare for my baby, me and my husband.
    However, I'm still waiting on them to tell me they have received our medical information from our previous GP. I know that our former GP has emailed all information already so the hold up is in Primacare Lusk.

I am anxious to get my baby his 13 month vaccinations at this point but there is a delay because of admin. Also, there isn't any hand sanitizer at the doors or in the reception of Primacare. I think this is ridiculous!

Can anyone advise the best doctors in Lusk? Should I stay with Primacare or move to the Fingal clinic beside supervalue?

Advertisement