Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ChromeCast setup

Options
  • 14-11-2018 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Was hoping for some advice :)

Purchased a chrome cast and can not figure out how to set it up.

I have a mac and Iphone and was told by staff that all I had to do was plug it in which is not the case :D

I have gone into chromecast setup and its showing me a google home app preview.

When I go into App Store it isn't there.

Can some please advise? Frustrated at this stage :confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Sheepdish1 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Was hoping for some advice :)

Purchased a chrome cast and can not figure out how to set it up.

I have a mac and Iphone and was told by staff that all I had to do was plug it in which is not the case :D

I have gone into chromecast setup and its showing me a google home app preview.

When I go into App Store it isn't there.

Can some please advise? Frustrated at this stage :confused::confused::confused:

I don't have an iPhone but the iTunes website says Google Home is available on the App Store.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Sheepdish1

mordeith wrote: »
    I don't have an iPhone but the iTunes website says Google Home is available on the App Store.

It's not showing up on my mac :(

Advertisement