Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pigsback iPhone

Options
  • 14-11-2018 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭

Was looking at this as a replacement for my fathers dying iPhone 5.

https://www.pigsback.com/en-ie/offer/416029/renew-electronics

What are pigsback refurbs like? I think I read somewhere that they weren't great, opinions?

That's the budget, ideally I'd recommend a 7 as a minimum at this stage.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I'm in the process of updating my Mum's iPhone 4, and I've just sold a two year old iPhone 7.

€209 (+ 10 postage) is not bad at all for a refurbed 6S. Anything around that price I've seen for a 6/6S has been used second-hand.

Never had a problem with refurbs, ever. Not sure why a Pigsback one would be any different. Would go for a refurb over second-hand any day.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Dades wrote: »
    I'm in the process of updating my Mum's iPhone 4, and I've just sold a two year old iPhone 7.

€209 (+ 10 postage) is not bad at all for a refurbed 6S. Anything around that price I've seen for a 6/6S has been used second-hand.

Never had a problem with refurbs, ever. Not sure why a Pigsback one would be any different. Would go for a refurb over second-hand any day.

Id steer clear of 16gb phones nowadays thou, the minimum you should be looking at is 32gb.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Aquos76 wrote: »
    Id steer clear of 16gb phones nowadays thou, the minimum you should be looking at is 32gb.
    Not for my old dear! Doesn't use the camera and only needs a handful of apps. Calls and messaging mostly.

Advertisement