Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regal Lodge, Newline Rd

Options
  • 14-11-2018 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I drove past today and only the front of this place is still standing with lots of work going on behind it.
    Its great to finally see the derelict building coming down but does anyone know whats happening to the site or is it simply being levelled?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Hi,
    I drove past today and only the front of this place is still standing with lots of work going on behind it.
    Its great to finally see the derelict building coming down but does anyone know whats happening to the site or is it simply being levelled?

Might be something in the planning reg on Wex co co website?

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

vicwatson wrote: »
    Might be something in the planning reg on Wex co co website?

I didn't see anything, the place is now cleared and a new entrance has been built

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

I heard that there is planning permission for housing on the site, not sure how many or just one.

So no return of the Regal Lodge! Had a few 'quiet' nights in there!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

Big Vern wrote: »
    I heard that there is planning permission for housing on the site, not sure how many or just one.

So no return of the Regal Lodge! Had a few 'quiet' nights in there!

its just for a one off house, well in towards the back of the site, fairly hidden from the road. The site of the regal Lodge itself will be grassed off so completely demolished.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I didn't see anything, the place is now cleared and a new entrance has been built

Details

http://dms.wexfordcoco.ie/application_maps.php?q=20180283

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Will be a fine house when its finished.

Advertisement