Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suzuki GN 125 stolen from Clonee

Options
  • 15-11-2018 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭

Keep an eye out for a Suzuki GN125 reg no : 171 MH 3323 which was stolen from an apartment complex in Clonee on Tuesday 13th Nov 2018.
    Bike is belonging to a lady, who had it as a first bike, so was her pride and joy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Keep an eye out for a Suzuki GN125 reg no : 171 MH 3323 which was stolen from an apartment complex in Clonee on Tuesday 13th Nov 2018.
    Bike is belonging to a lady, who had it as a first bike, so was her pride and joy.

Tell her to " get over it and just stop whinging, its just a bike."......would seem to be the sentiment around here...bikes have no sentimental value...:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭D3V!L

Tell her to " get over it and just stop whinging, its just a bike."......would seem to be the sentiment around here...bikes have no sentimental value...:P

I'll second that.......

Then again I'm turning into a bitter auld c*nt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Will keep an eye out

Loads of thefts going on at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

D3V!L wrote: »
    I'll second that.......

Then again I'm turning into a bitter auld c*nt

What do ya mean "turning into".................:P

• Registered Users Posts: 35,072 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I had a spin on my b-i-l's one once which he was couriering on.

Wouldn't make a great getaway vehicle...

they should still be strung up by the back end of their bollox though.

© 1982 Sinclair Research Ltd

• Advertisement
Advertisement