Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Black Friday

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭roro1990

OmegaGene wrote: »
    parcel wizard etc

Never heard of it. The offer that was posted seems pretty good so I might look into that if it's not too much effort. Trustpilot reviews aren't exactly glowing though.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Mackzee

Littlewoods HOME promo code not working 😢

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Is PS4 (500gb)and Call of Duty 4 for £250 on Amazon as good a deal as I'm likely to get?
    Pretty sure I have no need for Pro version

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭zapitastas

Is PS4 (500gb)and Call of Duty 4 for £250 on Amazon as good a deal as I'm likely to get?
    Pretty sure I have no need for Pro version

The pro version is very good value for the power that they have packed into it. You might have no need for it now but a new TV in a year or two could change that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭raclle

You're guaranteed to get cheaper on the day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭roro1990

https://amzn.to/2Qc6des

Amazon's Ps4 pro black friday deal with red dead 2 for £330. Not the worst deal to be fair, although i definetely expected better. I expected the bundle to be reduced to £300.

Advertisement