Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Offers - Post Them Here...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

biggebruv wrote: »
    I didn’t realize the AirPods were that expensive was hoping to get them for around 100 just recently jumped back on the iPhone after being with Samsung for years. I seen some on adverts for 150 not too bad but I’m not 100 sure to get them or not lol

They pop up for 140 brand new on adverts from some side street tech shops.
    Second hand for less obviously and once cleaned out properly, I’d have no problem buying second hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

I'm with Whiterebel... For the sake of a few quid.. gimme the fresh clean ones..

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

what ever about buying discounted, but i wouldn't stick someone elses used AirPods IN my ears....i guess i'm an ear germaphobe tho...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Looking to get IPad 32gb 9.7 2018 for the wife.

It's on E Global Central for €305 this week but I'm wary of that site.

I wonder if Apple Sales event will offer a good deal this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,051 ✭✭✭Pique

murpho999 wrote: »
    Looking to get IPad 32gb 9.7 2018 for the wife.

It's on E Global Central for €305 this week but I'm wary of that site.
    With good reason, I'd say.
    HUKD has some scary stories of poor experience with them. Not worth the risk this close to xmas, IMO.

• Advertisement

Pique wrote: »
    With good reason, I'd say.
    HUKD has some scary stories of poor experience with them. Not worth the risk this close to xmas, IMO.

I had never heard of it but there was a thread here before about it and there were plenty of positive people about it as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

What are people's thoughts on buying Iphones from eBay. Never done it before but tempted looking at this refurbished 8 plus. Seller seems to be legit but i'm always skeptical on eBay

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Apple-iPhone-8-Plus-64GB-256GB-Silver-Space-Grey-Gold-UNLOCKED-1-Year-Warranty/202235972752?hash=item2f16340c90:m:mVZcoRsCJBxiRV98f0UI-6A&var=502200682847

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

What are people's thoughts on buying Iphones from eBay. Never done it before but tempted looking at this refurbished 8 plus. Seller seems to be legit but i'm always skeptical on eBay

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Apple-iPhone-8-Plus-64GB-256GB-Silver-Space-Grey-Gold-UNLOCKED-1-Year-Warranty/202235972752?hash=item2f16340c90:m:mVZcoRsCJBxiRV98f0UI-6A&var=502200682847
    Would be somewhat nervous. It's probably fine - but "light signs of use" could mean anything in reality.

This one on Adverts seems decent:

https://www.adverts.ie/apple/beautiful-condition-network-unlocked-iphone-8-plus-64gb/16755323

Why can Apple tell us in advance of what the offers are so I have have money ready in advance

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Why can Apple tell us in advance of what the offers are so I have have money ready in advance

Suspense......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

kceire wrote: »
    Suspense......

Suspense to find out we're getting offered gift cards.....

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Vudgie

Compub has discounted everything that they sell....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Shn99

Vudgie wrote: »

Will apples reductions be on top of these reductions or are they all the one?

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Vudgie

Shn99 wrote: »
    Will apples reductions be on top of these reductions or are they all the one?

Some of them are pretty good reductions so its hard to see Apple doing any better but waiting until Friday is the only way you will know.

Wonder how much the iPhone XR has gone down by

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Getting €369 on iPad in Compu b, same price everywhere, hopefully see a discount Friday somewhere!

Wonder how much the iPhone XR has gone down by
    It’s €835

It’s €835

€44 off it seems, anyone know how long the deal is for only 1 day?

€44 off it seems, anyone know how long the deal is for only 1 day?

Until black friday anyway. Apples own shopping event is from 23-26 november

Until black friday anyway. Apples own shopping event is from 23-26 november

Wonder if Apple will be cheaper than compub for an XR

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,051 ✭✭✭Pique

Wonder if Apple will be cheaper than compub for an XR

If Apple reduce the price, won't all the retailers match that anyway, regardless of their own discounts?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Getting €350 for the gold one on CompuB, €19 off. Does anyone know from previous years if the Apple deal with gift card would be worth more?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Pique wrote: »
    If Apple reduce the price, won't all the retailers match that anyway, regardless of their own discounts?

Retailer discount will probably be above what’s offered by Apple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭ARNOLD J RIMMER

Im looking to buy the Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 64GB Wi-Fi Tablet - Space Grey | MTEM2B/A

Current prices im seeing is 1129 euros. Anyone seen it cheaper?

The sale is live on the australian store...vouchers :(. Ill convert these from AU $. €44 gift voucher for selected iphones, €90 for selected ipads, €180 for selected macs, €44 for selected watches, €22 for the apple tv and €44 for the Beats. Dissappointing

Im looking to buy the Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 64GB Wi-Fi Tablet - Space Grey | MTEM2B/A

Current prices im seeing is 1129 euros. Anyone seen it cheaper?

I think their price is wrong. €899 in Harvey Norman.

Link

Edit: Scrap that, older model.

Black Friday sale live on the Apple website

€50 giftcard when you buy iP 7(+)/8(+)
    Up to a €100 giftcard when you buy iPad 6G, Mini 4 or Pro 10.5
    €200 giftcard when you buy all Macs (excluding the ones recently announced)
    €50 giftcard when you buy Apple watch S3
    €25 giftcard when you buy Apple TV.
    €50 giftcard when you buy Beats

Disappointing is an understatement. All of the recently announced ipads, macs and iphones, watches ect have been excluded from their ""shopping event""

Black Friday sale live on the Apple website

€50 giftcard when you buy iP 7(+)/8(+)
    Up to a €100 giftcard when you buy iPad 6G, Mini 4 or Pro 10.5
    €200 giftcard when you buy all Macs (excluding the ones recently announced)
    €50 giftcard when you buy Apple watch S3
    €25 giftcard when you buy Apple TV.
    €50 giftcard when you buy Beats

Disappointing is an understatement. All of the recently announced ipads, macs and iphones, watches ect have been excluded from their ""shopping event""

Lol Apple

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

I don't know why I get my hopes up. Do we have any Best Buy type stores here? They seem to do decent offers from time to time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Has anyone seen a good deal on Apple Watch series 4? I know it’s unlikely as it’s recently released and stocks are still limited, but well if it comes I’d take it :-)

Advertisement