Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Offers - Post Them Here...

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

What is the AIB rewards? €10 back or 10%? Is it only Currys or other shops?

You register your card and login weekly to activate rewards, they can range from €10 off in lidl, to 5% back in M&S, some are good some are crap. Good ones at minute €5 off €50 spend in boots etc. between our two accounts we’ve gotten over €200 back on shops and spends we’d have done anyhow. Details here, think all banks have some reward system now https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057736894/91/#post108650256

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

CompuB

2018 new iPad Pro 11” reduced to €845
    Apple Pencil 2nd Gen reduced to €128

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Sky at night

amor3 wrote: »
    Sorry guys, just looking for a bit of advice please. Pigsback have an iPhone 7 starting at 329.99. I'm just looking for feedback if anyone has bought an iPhone from them before?

Thanks!

Hi they are listed as refurbished? Does anyone have ay experience of such? It does say 1 year warranty.... other than that what’s the best I can do on getting an iPhone 7. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Shn99

Not black Friday related but TK Maxx are selling the apple leather cases for the iP X for €26.99

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭amor3

Hi they are listed as refurbished? Does anyone have ay experience of such? It does say 1 year warranty.... other than that what’s the best I can do on getting an iPhone 7. Thanks

I got my son a refurb 5 in argos 4 years ago, it was in great condition and he still has it, hence the question if pigsback are as good :-) it does say in the description that the condition is "good" whereas I would prefer if it said very good/excellent!

• Advertisement

kceire wrote: »
    CompuB

2018 new iPad Pro 11” reduced to €845
    Apple Pencil 2nd Gen reduced to €128

Just to add to this.
    If you have a TSB or UB visa debit card and buy on www.currys.ie you get 10% back

So iPad Pro 11” would be €818.

UB sign up - https://ulsterbankroi.visaoffers.eu

Similar site for PTSB I assume.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,051 ✭✭✭Pique

kceire wrote:
    Just to add to this. If you have a TSB or UB visa debit card and buy in a Curry’s store you get 10% back

How do I do this? Is there something to sign up to?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Shn99 wrote: »
    Not black Friday related but TK Maxx are selling the apple leather cases for the iP X for €26.99

I spotted the folio one in my local over the weekend for 26.99 too.

They were like 119?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Shn99

eeloe wrote: »

They were like 119?

Id be questioning how legit they are

Pique wrote: »
    How do I do this? Is there something to sign up to?

This the UB site you need to register on.
    PTSB would have their own also.

https://ulsterbankroi.visaoffers.eu

• Advertisement

They were like 119?

Folio case for iPhone or iPad?

Shn99 wrote: »
    Id be questioning how legit they are

If they are in apple boxes and advertised as apple, in TK Max, they will be genuine.

Folio case for iPhone or iPad?

the iphone x folio.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 djb92

Picked up a 2017 non touchbar 13" MacBook Pro for 1199 today in currys. Cheaper than a refurb directly from Apple. On the currys website they had the 15" touch bar for 1000 with a discount of something mad like over 1000 euro but was out of stock, wonderig were they ever on sale for that or just some sort of promo/error.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

They were like 119?

That’s a great price, but they’re best avoided. The design doesn’t take the rear mic into account and leads to very muffled phone calls.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

The best offer that I could see was 10% off the watch using the AIB Rewards/Currys. Ordered one for myself.

godtabh wrote: »
    The best offer that I could see was 10% off the watch using the AIB Rewards/Currys. Ordered one for myself.

Yep, posted a few pages back.

CompuB offer 5% off.
    But better buying in Currys using PTSB or UB Visa Debit card for 10% cash back. I contemplated an iPad Pro but chickened out out on pulling the trigger!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Yep, posted a few pages back.

CompuB offer 5% off.
    But better buying in Currys using PTSB or UB Visa Debit card for 10% cash back. I contemplated an iPad Pro but chickened out out on pulling the trigger!

It was meant as a review of black Friday. Fairly tame apple wise

godtabh wrote: »
    It was meant as a review of black Friday. Fairly tame apple wise

I thought it was really bad in general. A few offers here and there but anybody with a bit of sense seen the price increase in recent weeks just so the stores could reduce again on Friday.

Apples was really bad alright.
    Smyths toys were similar except for the €10 vouchers and then the visa cash back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

I was in Cancun last week and almost fell on a great deal for a nike+ edition Apple Watch Series 3 for just over 200€ snapped it up double quick

• Advertisement

Price of XR phone have gone down in America wish they would do the same here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

Price of XR phone have gone down in America wish they would do the same here

Can’t seem to find that. Have you a link?

Edit! Ah you mean the bloomberg article. Apple giving $100 more when you trade in another iphone.

iphone still same price.

They haven’t actually dropped the price.

They’ve just increased the value of a trade in.

*from $449

Advertisement