Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Survey of Online Gaming Behaviours and Gaming Disorder (Mod Permission Given)

Options
  • 15-11-2018 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi there. Just reposting this to see if we can get more respondents. We have around 80 so about half way there. I'll post this 2 more times before now and the new year before I close it off.

Thanks again to everyone who has already filled out the survey

Here is the link again

https://sjogh.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/gamingaddiction

Kind Regards

David

Hi there

My name is Dr David Columb and I am a Senior Medical Officer working with Professor Colin O’Gara in the Addiction Department in St John of God Hospital, Stillorgan, Co Dublin. We conduct research in respect to behavioral addictions – addictions that do not involve a substance such as drugs or alcohol. Examples of this are gambling addiction, gaming addiction and internet use addiction.

We would be very grateful if you could complete this survey on gaming addiction as well as questions around microtransactions in gaming. The link below will lead to a detailed Information Sheet on the study, as well as some Consent questions prior to commencing the study. The survey should take around 10 minutes to complete.

https://sjogh.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/gamingaddiction

If you have any questions about the survey, please do not hesitate to contact me at david.columb@sjog.ie. I've been in contact with the moderators and they are happy for me to post this survey up a few times between now and Christmas.

Again I'd really appreciate if you could fill the survey out if you have some time to spare.

Kind Regards

David

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Only one thread allowed, you can bump the older one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement