Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appeal for housing in rathdown county council

Options
  • 15-11-2018 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all after been on housing list for 14 years I finally got my FIRST offer of a brand new 3 bed house over the moon was an understatement.. Tuesday got the worst phone call ever saying that myself and husband earn touch money and that the offer was rejected heartbroken taking off the housing list and sent on my way 14 years for nothing... They said our yearly net income was well over the limit which baffled me as I only worked in March for 12 weeks and then again started back in sept for the Christmas and finished again (12 week contract 20 hours a week) and my husband as he worked an lived in Scotland and uk with work wasn’t registered as living with me until we married in April of this year and he started a new job in May so again not a full working year .. My question is do I have a case ?! Has this happened to anyone else before fought it and won ?! How do you go about it ?!

Thank you all xx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭ACAguy

What is your husbands salary and what is your own?

Advertisement