Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids Martial Arts Classes/school in lucan area?

• 15-11-2018 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi - trying to get my son (9) off the couch and his Nintendo switch and would like to see if he would take to karate/tae kwon do/judo - he has recently sworn off GAA. Can anyone recommend a kid-friendly school/group in the Lucan area where he can try it for a few sessions ? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭jomalone14

I've seen kids come out of Lucan Leisure Centre in their judo outfits so some sort of classes must take place there during the week.
    Contact details below, it may be worth giving them a call.

Lucan Leisure Centre,
    Griffeen Valley Park,
    Lucan,
    Co. Dublin
    Phone: 01 – 624 1930
    Fax: 01 – 621 4128
    Email: info@lucanleisure.com

• Registered Users Posts: 22 sizzlers

There is martial arts class in Scoil Mhuire GNS, Lucan Road there is a banner ad on the gate if you drive past you'll see it. I think it's on a Tuesday or Thursday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,272 ✭✭✭ongarite

sizzlers wrote: »
    There is martial arts class in Scoil Mhuire GNS, Lucan Road there is a banner ad on the gate if you drive past you'll see it. I think it's on a Tuesday or Thursday.

Spartan?
    They are in Scoil Mhuire.
    https://m.facebook.com/pg/SpartanLucan/about/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

There's karate up at Lucan Sarsfields. Building on the left as u drive in the gate.

Advertisement