Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letter of NDE

Options
  • 16-11-2018 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm trying to request a letter of NDE on your site for an old policy however it won't let me as the policy is no longer active.

Can you assist please?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Hi,

I'm trying to request a letter of NDE on your site for an old policy however it won't let me as the policy is no longer active.

Can you assist please?
    Hi ErinGoBrath

Can you message me with your policy reference and we will look into this for you.

Seán

• Company Representative Posts: 35 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Mary

Hi,

Can you assist please?
    Hi Erin

If you can private message me your policy number I will take a look at this for you.

Regards 

Mary 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

*snip*

Hi Erin

Can I ask you to private message me your policy number so that I can have a look at this for you please.  You can also contact our call centre who will be happy to check this for you.  The contact number is 1890 89 1890.

Regards

Mary

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

PM sent Mary

• Advertisement

Hi 

We would require you to ask the policy holder to contact us so that we can request this information for you.

The policy holder can call us on 1890 89 1890

Regards 

Mary 

Advertisement