Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets get lost

• 16-11-2018 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi
    32 year old Male looking for a travel companion,male or female, my plan is to start in Amsterdam and pretty much go with the flow, Travelling next year from September, I am willing to travel by any means possible,join me on any stages of trips, I'm not sure whether I will be hitch-hiking or have a campervan. It all depends on how much I sell my house for. Any tips or well-wishers thanks in advance.

****************************LIFES TOO SHORT*******************************

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,587 ✭✭✭✭ted1

djballina1 wrote: »
    Hi
    32 year old Male looking for a travel companion,male or female, my plan is to start in Amsterdam and pretty much go with the flow, Travelling next year from September, I am willing to travel by any means possible,join me on any stages of trips, I'm not sure whether I will be hitch-hiking or have a campervan. It all depends on how much I sell my house for. Any tips or well-wishers thanks in advance.

****************************LIFES TOO SHORT*******************************

If life’s too short then why wait 10 months ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,476 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

ted1 wrote: »
    If life’s too short then why wait 10 months ?

If you're the first responder, why quote the OP?

Hi dj, my sentence finishes next year and I'll be out of prison. Tbh, still annoyed I was convicted, they never found the body, they just found the hitchhikers backpack in the boot of my car. Anyway, I'm investing in a campervan and you're welcome to join.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

djballina1 wrote: »
    Any tips

Don't sell the house for starters

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,873 ✭✭✭CelticRambler

Think about signing up with couchsurfing.com The actual couchsurfing bit is next to useless these days since they opted for one of those dreaded "enhanced user experiences" but there's a "what's happening" section where people post invitations to join events or adventures, especially road-trips of various kinds.

• Advertisement
Advertisement