Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365online List of active Direct Debits - Still not resolved?

Options
  • 16-11-2018 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if BoI has updated 365online to show a list of active Direct Debits on users accounts.

The reason I ask is that pre-SEPA this was an option but since then I can only see DDs when I go through my transaction history and click them when they happen to show up on particular dates. I have no idea if there are any rogue DDs still active that could deduct money from my account at any time.

AIB and Ulster Bank allow their online users to view a list of active and cancelled DDs at the click of a button.

If not - will BOI be adding this back any time soon? 

Thanks. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

FGR wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just wondering if BoI has updated 365online to show a list of active Direct Debits on users accounts.

The reason I ask is that pre-SEPA this was an option but since then I can only see DDs when I go through my transaction history and click them when they happen to show up on particular dates. I have no idea if there are any rogue DDs still active that could deduct money from my account at any time.

AIB and Ulster Bank allow their online users to view a list of active and cancelled DDs at the click of a button.

If not - will BOI be adding this back any time soon? 

Thanks. 

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

There is the facility available to filter transactions on your account. If you log into your account through a Pc/Laptop, Select Statements, Recent Tranasations, Select Advanced search and filter the transactions to Direct Debits and Credits. This will then give you a list of the automated transactions and will include Direct Debits on the account.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 7,415 ✭✭✭Tow

What the OP wants in the feature will allows DD mandates setup against the an account to be viewed/managed.  It was available on 365 pre SEPA.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

Thanks for that. I'm wondering why it's such a complicated compared to pre-SEPA?

As Tow said - is it something that will be fixed in the future? I don't think it's much to ask given that the feature had been there years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,252 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Sorry to jump in ,but how do get just the  Direct Debits without all the credits?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

FGR wrote: »
    Thanks for that. I'm wondering why it's such a complicated compared to pre-SEPA?

As Tow said - is it something that will be fixed in the future? I don't think it's much to ask given that the feature had been there years ago.

Hi FGR,

Thanks for getting back to us. You can request a list of active direct debits on your account by sending a request through Ask a Question in the Service Desk when logged on to www.365online.com. We've no plans to change how direct debits are managed online but we will ensure to pass on your feedback in relation to this.

Thanks
    Tara

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Sorry to jump in ,but how do get just the  Direct Debits without all the credits?

Hi SCOOP 64,

Thanks for your question. There is currently only an option to display Direct Debits and Credits together but we'll pass this on to our development team along with the other suggestion on this thread.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement