Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Chromebooks-what to look for?

Options
  • 16-11-2018 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

I need to order some chromebooks for a school classroom. Other than touchscreen, what boxes should I tick when refining my search? Should I expect a discount for a bulk order?
    Is it best to order online (amazon/komplett/elara etc) or find a specific company who supply schools?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

Return and repair policy is so important as electronics in schools get trashed and and will need to be maintained and repaired from time to time.
    I always recommend buying from someone who will make this easy and convenient for you and who specializes in schools. May cost more but will save you a lot of hassle in long run.

Advertisement