Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attempted child abduction in Cork

Options
  • 17-11-2018 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Seems the mods on after hours dont want this spoke about for some reason. 6 males behaving disgustingly towards 12 year old girls.

This is fairly sickening, group of 6 males beckoning and blowing kisses at 12 year old kids in Cork. Tried to get them to get in the car with them.

Absolute filth.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭ofcork

Heard that yesterday not good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭engiweirdo

Religion of peace adherents per chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭Odelay

What’s with the Irish Brotherhood logo on the video? If I’m reading it correctly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭engiweirdo

Odelay wrote: »
    What’s with the Irish Brotherhood logo on the video? If I’m reading it correctly.
    What's the Irish Brotherhood? Some kind of local KKK crowd?

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

This is beyond scary - first I've heard of it - why is it being kept so quiet? We all know more Gardaí presence is required EVERYWHERE - city, county, villages - if there was a more visible presence then the criminals, gangs, graffiti destroyers (as the ones in Cork City are not "artists") might just stay in vs taking over - it's like the Wild Wild West out there. What the hell is going on? Are we going to have to get Vigilante Groups out there patrolling our neighbourhoods?

It sounds like those two young girls were not being enticed or teased by those younger "men" but "men" being the operative word - but bullied by that older man into getting into that van - what if the other man had not come along at that moment - seriously, I can't imagine what those girls are going through now, or their parents.

• Advertisement
Advertisement