Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland transferring large sum of money online

Options
  • 17-11-2018 2:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I need to transfer 30000 euro to my solicitor towards my mortgage down payment When I tried to do it online I was only allowed to transfer 10000. I’m really pressed for time and can’t go to the branch as it’s a weekend. Anybody knows what to do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

malbub7 wrote: »
    I need to transfer 30000 euro to my solicitor towards my mortgage down payment When I tried to do it online I was only allowed to transfer 10000. I’m really pressed for time and can’t go to the branch as it’s a weekend. Anybody knows what to do?

Have they a 24 hour helpline? Could it be done through three €10k instalments? Might have to be done different days though. T&Cs prob have information on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

malbub7 wrote: »

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today. If the beneficiary was activated on 365online by receiving the One Time Activation code via Text message the maximum you can transfer per day is 10,000. I would advise that any transfers that are done on the weekend will not be processed until the next working day. To carry out the payment it may be necessary to transfer 10,000 per day over a number of days. Alternatively you can visit a Bank of Ireland Branch on Monday and one of our advisors will be happy to help you to carry out the transfer. For more information on counter facilities available please see the attached link. https://goo.gl/edYj5H. Please feel free to get in touch with us if we can help you with anything else. Thanks Jen

Advertisement