Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread goes fourth.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,132 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

First game was Killzone Shadow Fall and last game I played was the latest dlc for Borderlands 3. Actually this is a good idea for a thread for does moving to next gen platforms.

What's the first game and last game you played for the PS4 or Xbox One and what was your first/last trophy or even platinum you earned

Yeah, first/last game and memories/favourite moments (in spoilers if spoiling a gme).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Yeah, first/last game and memories/favourite moments (in spoilers if spoiling a gme).

Could also add top 3 most played games (if you setup account on exophase it shows playtime for games). I'll create a new thread in this forum

Created new thread
    Post your PS4 memories, games here
    https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058127922/1/#post115138233

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭consulatory

Getting iffy bout digital only PS5 pre-order. CoD Modern Warfare 35 quid in CEX - still 70 in PS4 store. that is some difference

Could also add top 3 most played games (if you setup account on exophase it shows playtime for games). I'll create a new thread in this forum

Tried exophase. It's linking to my account as it shows my profile picture but lists no games. I verified it as well. Its there something I need to do? Set it up last night so has had loads of time. I ran manual sync as well.
    I can tell you my stream play times though. :)

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Tried exophase. It's linking to my account as it shows my profile picture but lists no games. I verified it as well. Its there something I need to do? Set it up last night so has had loads of time. I ran manual sync as well.
    I can tell you my stream play times though. :)

Check your privacy settings
    https://forums.exophase.com/threads/guide-how-to-disable-privacy-settings-on-origin-steam-xbox-live-psn.26530/

Getting iffy bout digital only PS5 pre-order. CoD Modern Warfare 35 quid in CEX - still 70 in PS4 store. that is some difference

Activision rarely discount Call of Duty games. The cheapest it has been digital is 45.49. There are usually plenty of digital sales

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Is there a way to gift digital games? I know you could just give them ps store credit but can you gift specific games?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

RedRochey wrote: »
    Is there a way to gift digital games? I know you could just give them ps store credit but can you gift specific games?

Not on PlayStation.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Not on PlayStation.

What about purchasing codes off CDKeys?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

What about purchasing codes off CDKeys?

Digital game codes were discontinued by Sony last year.

Activision rarely discount Call of Duty games. The cheapest it has been digital is 45.49. There are usually plenty of digital sales

was just looking at psprice history for the modern warfare games. they're overdue now going by pattern from the last year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Looks like the Mass Effect remaster is finally getting announced tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/jeffgrubb/status/1324760526673489920?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Anyone have any good sites for controllers? Specifically looking for the berry blue controller and its either be a good boy and wait until lockdown lifts and get it from argos in tallaght, or get it on amazon for €80...

Has anyone heard anything about the Xiii remake that's due out tomorrow?

I loved the game when it came out on PS2 back in the day and am pumped to play it again but I've heard nothing much since the odd guns and gameplay video a few weeks ago and it's due out tomorrow. There's meant to be a standard edition but I can't see it available anywhere either.

Has anyone heard anything about the Xiii remake that's due out tomorrow?

I loved the game when it came out on PS2 back in the day and am pumped to play it again but I've heard nothing much since the odd guns and gameplay video a few weeks ago and it's due out tomorrow. There's meant to be a standard edition but I can't see it available anywhere either.

You may want to hold off on the nostalgia trip. Apparently the game is pretty glitched (on all platforms).

Check out the Steam reviews:
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1154790/XIII/

You may want to hold off on the nostalgia trip. Apparently the game is pretty glitched (on all platforms).

Check out the Steam reviews:
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1154790/XIII/

Oh lord. They're brutal. Thanks for the heads up. Definitely one to avoid until patched.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Crypt of the Necrodancer is currently free on PSN. At least I was able to get it for free on the Irish store.

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1327750282428641280?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 14,077 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Way too late now, but it's down to €3.19 on the store.

• Advertisement

Seems the version that was free was taken down. Only a bundle version showing up now when searching on the app

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

I had to go through the store on the console to get it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

• Registered Users Posts: 14,077 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Went into the store on console and it did show the standard version, but when you go into it there's no option to do anything, no price, etc.

Also, the store on Firefox doesn't show the prices for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

A friend is looking at a PS4 for himself

Could i sign in on his PS4 and download all the games i have on my account for him to use? Any issues that might cause?

Ill be moving to PS5 soon, and brother will be keeping the PS4 so keeping those 2 working is the main priority

Anyone know what I’ll be able to do there?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

Oh lord. They're brutal. Thanks for the heads up. Definitely one to avoid until patched.

Played and finished it, it is buggy as hell, could not recommend until they patch it up. It's nearly a shot for shot remake of the original but managed to make it look terrible. I had found memories of the original and this is just a weak 2/5. If you have ability to play the original instead just do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I was playing a game on my PC using my Dualshock 4 and I didn't realise my PS4 was also turned on, and that the controller was controlling both platforms.

Anyway, I got an email from Sony, thanking me for my purchase. I went into it and it showed that I got Jedi Fallen Order....... for €0.00. I went over to the PS4 and the last app I used was my EA Play app, and Jedi was on and in the main menu.

I went into EA Play and I noticed that Jedi is now available to play if you have an account. I originally accepted it and just thought that was how I ended up with the game. Then I checked my subscription and noticed that I haven't had an EA Play account since the 3rd of November and according to the app, I had no games installed.

My copy of Jedi is available for 29 days - expires on 17/12/20.

How did I end up with this?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,497 ✭✭✭Damien360

The main menu on mine had an offer for Ps Now free trial for one month. Would you have pressed that and therefore Jedi game is free for one month ?

Damien360 wrote: »
    The main menu on mine had an offer for Ps Now free trial for one month. Would you have pressed that and therefore Jedi game is free for one month ?

I considered that possibility but it's not in my active subscriptions or anything. I'll have another look when I got home.

This is so strange

• Advertisement

Hang on. My EA sub must've renewed and I never knew it did.

Also. I think it showed no games installed because it was still downloading, but was playable.

Okay I think I may have figured it out

UHG5ZFJl.png

Advertisement