Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self catering summer 2019

Options
  • 17-11-2018 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

I’m planning very far ahead but looking at staying in brittas bay holiday village or druids glen self catering houses next July for a week. The houses look like there a bit far from druids glen hotel & have very few reviews online. Brittas bay have 3 & 4 bedroom houses & they also look nice. I think some of them have been done up in the last year or two? Beach is right beside them which is a big bonus. The location suits us too as it’s not too far from Dublin as we plan to go there too for some day trips. Has anyone stayed in either? I presume we would be paying 1000 euro for week in July? Thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the Wicklow forum

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

The druids glen houses are not that far from the hotel really.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement