Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back garden shed?

Options
  • 17-11-2018 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hi everyone. I have a question. My landlord came in about 4 or 5 months ago and took the shed in the back garden away to replace it but to this date he hasn't done so and no matter how many times I tell him he just doesn't listen.

Is the landlord obliged to provide a shed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,987 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Hi everyone. I have a question. My landlord came in about 4 or 5 months ago and took the shed in the back garden away to replace it but to this date he hasn't done so and no matter how many times I tell him he just doesn't listen.

I would assume so as it was there when you moved in

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,333 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

No, not in my opinion.
    Is it in the lease?

Advertisement