Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen appliance package

Options
  • 17-11-2018 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭

New house, have to fit it out with all appliances. I thought we had it sorted, but kitchen supplier told us this week their supplier has left them short, so we have a chance now to mix and match.

We need
    * fridge-freezer
    * double oven
    * microwave
    * hob
    * dish-washer
    * washing machine

Do many places do package deals if buying all of the above in one go? I can't find many online.

If I go into your average Harvey Norman's or Curry's, am I likely to be able to bargain for a good deal? If they do it right, they can bundle it all into one delivery and one fitting.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Swamp3

They all should do it. Try DID too...look for 10% discount for a full package deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,788 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I'd say do your homework, do you want all the same brand or does that matter? Do you want top end or basic funtionality? I'd say price up single items from DID/PowerCity/Currys websites and go instore to see what discount they can do if buying all in one transaction.

Very hard to compare if you are not looking at like for like items, a washing machine can be anything from €200 up to €500 for mainstream brands with big differences in functionality.

Advertisement