Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Energia €50 cashback - available via bonkers/switcher?

Options
  • 17-11-2018 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,781 ✭✭✭✭

I can't seem to make this out from the websites, nor can I get through to Energia sales at the moment.

On Bonkers.ie and Switcher.ie Energia have an Electricity discount of 30%.

On their own website Energia are offering the discount of 29% for the same deal.

There's a €50 cashback, but I'm not clear if you get the cashback if you go through Bonkers.ie as well, or only if you go through Energia.ie

Anyone know?

It would be nice to get the 30% discount and cashback.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Cashback is available for direct orders only. You will get 29% discount and 50 EUR cash back. Better offer, for most, than 30% cashback.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,781 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Cool thanks. Have you encountered this yourself or is it written anywhere? I couldn't find any info when I searched.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Encountered myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,781 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

JTMan wrote: »
    Encountered myself.

Cool, hopefully you went with the 29% + cashback in the end!

I was just about to click "Submit" on the Bonkers site when the thought occurred to me to check here first to be sure.

Advertisement