Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike24.com realizable?

Options
  • 17-11-2018 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Anybody use bike24.com regurlarly? They have an extremely good price on an item I’m looking for and I’m wondering ....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭EDit

Bought loads of things off them including some fairly expensive wheels. Never had any issues. My only gripe would be that their returns policy is not as flexible as other places (like wiggle). If you definitely want the item though, you can pick up some bargains

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

I have used them in the past, for wheels.
    No problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Its Wiggle/CRC.
    On the 23rd of October 2017 it was announced that WiggleCRC had bought a German competitor and market no.2, Bike 24 for a reported £100m.[24][25] Not only would this give WiggleCRC access to German suppliers but it created a potential ‘Brexit hedge'.[26]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

Bought a bike through them a few years ago, no problems whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

ive used them before very good. I think they are owned by wiggle/crc actually

.....ED E beat me to it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭irishrover99

Just bought stuff from them last month and paid with PayPal.
    They didn’t accept the money until I had received the package which for me was a first.

Have bought from them a few times without issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

I have found Rosebikes to be cheaper than most.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

I have found Rosebikes to be cheaper than most.

I bought once from Rose, when they were cheaper than everybody for that particular item.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I’ve bought two sets of wheels from them in the past. They were considerably cheaper at the time and shipping time was 2 days on both occasions.

Advertisement