Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT certificate (Identified deficiencies: refer to vehicle inspection report)?

Options
  • 17-11-2018 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I just saw a Nissan Micra for sale that has all I want in a car, but not sure what "Identified deficiencies: refer to vehicle inspection report" means on the NCT Certificate. NCT certificate says car passed test in October this year and its valid for 2 years (October 2020). Does anyone know what that exactly mean? TIA
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Possible tyres nearing legal limit?

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭richardsheil

Possible tyres nearing legal limit?

Suggest op asks to see report that comes with cert.

If they have lost it then you'd wonder why?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,447 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I just saw a Nissan Micra for sale that has all I want in a car

:(

However low your expectations are, there are so many better cars out there for similar money.

Re the original question, if they issued a cert then it’s nothing to worry unduly about, probably just tyres over age limit or near tread limit, don’t treat cert as a guarantee that the car needs nothing for the coming year.

Advertisement