Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance and affiliate schemes

Options
  • 18-11-2018 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭

We were buying a motorhome recently and someone mentioned to me that there is a motorhome association that does affinity schemes on insurance and ferry costs. Anyone know who this is or if it was true.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

I believe Dolmen Insurance Brokers and possibly Alan B Kidds have specific schemes for motor homes available at very reasonable prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Flipperdipper

Dolmen and Stuarts are the two main brokers in Ireland. Both work out at around €350 fully comprehensive. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭sunshinereggae

We were buying a motorhome recently and someone mentioned to me that there is a motorhome association that does affinity schemes on insurance and ferry costs. Anyone know who this is or if it was true.

Hi Rigor Mortis, if you google 'motorhome clubs ireland' you should get a list of clubs, some do club insurance and ferry discounts for their members, that may be what they were referring to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Thanks to everyone for their responses.
    Much appreciated.

Advertisement