Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mail order

Options
  • 18-11-2018 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

I have a friend who cant use the internet so is wondering can he purchase goods by catalogue from ebay etc and pay by cheque. Any advice appreciated....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭swampy353

I have a friend who cant use the internet so is wondering can he purchase goods by catalogue from ebay etc and pay by cheque. Any advice appreciated....

Short answer no.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Sorry but eBay is online only and don't do a catalogue or except cheque, they will will except Visa Debit card how ever. Your best off sitting down with your friend with a tech savvy teenager and getting them to do the computer work for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭fantastic98

Sorry but eBay is online only and don't do a catalogue or except cheque, they will will except Visa Debit card how ever. Your best off sitting down with your friend with a tech savvy teenager and getting them to do the computer work for you.
    Thanks for reply but my friend has an allergy to phones and laptops.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

There isn't much that can be done so. It's a exclusively online affair.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Why don't they do it the old fashioned way then? Go to the shops?

• Advertisement
Advertisement