Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior cert 2019

Options
  • 18-11-2018 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Hi all, my daughter is sitting her JC next June and going by previous years she won't have any exam on the last day normally a Wednesday. I'm looking to book our summer hols and hoping to fly out on the Wednesday 19th. Does anyone think that the timetable will change for 2019. Waiting till the 20th takes a day from the holiday as I have to be home on the 1st july.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It's unlikely to change. The last day for the past couple of years has been Music, Jewish Studies, Italian, Technology and Ancient Greek. They used to go on to the Thursday, but in 2017 they combined the last two days.

You could drop a quick email to info@examinations.ie to get it from the horse's mouth.

Advertisement