Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Im giddy. LoughC............... you worried?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hey lads and lasses

So, complete admission. I forgot this was starting yesterday. When I saw that I had a PM, I thought someone who usually sends me a PM after WWE NXT shows had sent me a PM, and I tend to ignore them, and thus my PMs, until after I see the show. So only clicked on this morning to see it was actually a "HEY! Werewolf has started!" message.

So yeah, I'm going to be a bit behind till I catch up. In the mean time, anyone wanna post me a TL;DR :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hey lads and lasses

So, complete admission. I forgot this was starting yesterday. When I saw that I had a PM, I thought someone who usually sends me a PM after WWE NXT shows had sent me a PM, and I tend to ignore them, and thus my PMs, until after I see the show. So only clicked on this morning to see it was actually a "HEY! Werewolf has started!" message.

So yeah, I'm going to be a bit behind till I catch up. In the mean time, anyone wanna post me a TL;DR :)

Boooo.... Lord is a nailed on wolf :pac:

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hey lads and lasses

IM STILL WAITING FOR A TAKEOVER HOOK UP!

However things are gonna get fun around here.................Oh LoughC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

THANK YOU CONTESTANTS. THIS MORNING'S QUIZ HAS NOW ENDED.
    THE WINNING CONTESTANT HAS BEEN PM'D AND WILL RECEIVE THEIR PRIZE SHORTLY.

Don't forget to tune in this evening at 9.15pm for tonight's show!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Im giddy. LoughC............... you worried?

As soon as I get my bullet you're a dead wolf. :)

Loughc wrote: »

Do me a favour, if you have a bullet and shoot me.......... the priest will know your bad............Id hold off if I was you............ my Show is about to start!

Do me a favour, if you have a bullet and shoot me.......... the priest will know your bad............Id hold off if I was you............ my Show is about to start!

Necro wrote: »

No its Strike it Lucky!

For all interested, the captain of the 1984 Gold Medal winning Water Polo team was Milorad Krivokapić.

• Advertisement

Would the winner like to come forward? Or is it better to keep quiet. Depends on the prize I guess.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    For all interested, the captain of the 1984 Gold Medal winning Water Polo team was Milorad Krivokapić.

It doesnt say it on his wiki page :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Boooo.... Lord is a nailed on wolf :pac:

tenor.gif

Anyways, prize aside I guess we should get organised for the lynch.

So anyone with any suspicions probably best to air them in the coming hours before we start into... *sighs* likely FFAs.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

But I'm not bad... it'll show you as a big hairy wolf as you are :)

Anyway I'm done with you from distracting me and the thread to protect the rest of your hairy buddies...

Kill Breaker peeps he's a wolf.

Now to sniff out his next team-mate... can Rikard.. come on down...

Lets see our contenstant...............LoughC

LoughC is from the seaside town of Brighton and loves walks on the beach, sitting in to watch Tattoo of U and collecting vintage postal stamps.

Welcome, LoughC, tells us about yourslef

And tell me why I am a wolf...............convince the people..........

Anyways, prize aside I guess we should get organised for the lynch.

So anyone with any suspicions probably best to air them in the coming hours before we start into... *sighs* likely FFAs.

I can help with that :)

Lets see our contenstant...............LoughC

LoughC is from the seaside town of Brighton and loves walks on the beach, sitting in to watch Tattoo of U and collecting vintage postal stamps.

Welcome, LoughC, tells us about yourslef

And tell me why I am a wolf...............convince the people..........

Defensive wolf is defensive. Goodbye Joe, I'll miss you.

It doesnt say it on his wiki page :(

You are correct, it doesn't. However he's listed as player number 1 on the team roster which I took as being the team captain. Apologies for any confusion.

Lynch form is now open.

• Advertisement

I can help with that :)

With suspicions or FFAs :pac:

You are correct, it doesn't. However he's listed as player number 1 on the team roster which I took as being the team captain. Apologies for any confusion.

Lynch form is now open.

So my answer was right.

With suspicions or FFAs :pac:

Oh I can do much better than that............. Oright!

Lynch form is now open.

That means he's probably the goalkeeper, but I'm not complaining :D

So my answer was right.

Was your answer Milorad Krivokapic?

Mine was :)

He wasnt the captain!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

That means he's probably the goalkeeper, but I'm not complaining :D

Upon some investigation, he was the goalkeeper. He may have also been the captain as he was in the 1980 team too and was regard as an all-time great for Yugoslavia. He'd have been 28 at the time and a goalkeeper would be a good position to make captain so it's quite possible he was captain.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Upon some investigation, he was the goalkeeper. He may have also been the captain as he was in the 1980 team too and was regard as an all-time great for Yugoslavia. He'd have been 28 at the time and a goalkeeper would be a good position to make captain so it's quite possible he was captain.

Its quite possible anyone was the captain.......... he was just a goalkeeper.

They had no captain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,285 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Lots of wolfy posts so far tonight for a Day0. There must be something good up for grabs.

But it all helps the village I suppose!

You made this seems helpful but not really post. Since then you've just attacked people who have questioned it instead of explaining it. Would you care to explain what was Wolfy?

Advertisement