Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Ok I had a link where it confirmed that he was the captain but I can't find it now. But Milorad Krivokapić was who we were looking for and a number of people had the correct answer.

Sorry for the confusion folks. You can try again tonight at 9.15.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

fixxxer wrote: »
    You made this seems helpful but not really post. Since then you've just attacked people who have questioned it instead of explaining it. Would you care to explain what was Wolfy?

He couldnt.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Its quite possible anyone was the captain.......... he was just a goalkeeper.

They had no captain

I was the captain.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Necro wrote: »
    That means he's probably the goalkeeper, but I'm not complaining :D

Does that mean you won??

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Ok I had a link where it confirmed that he was the captain but I can't find it now. But Milorad Krivokapić was who we were looking for and a number of people had the correct answer.

Sorry for the confusion folks. You can try again tonight at 9.15.

I dont think he was a Captain............. RUN ANOTHER QUESTION I SAY!

• Advertisement

Does that mean you won??

No, I just like when I give the right answer. Whether I won or not... I ain't telling :P

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

You made this seems helpful but not really post. Since then you've just attacked people who have questioned it instead of explaining it. Would you care to explain what was Wolfy?

I only attacked one person and that's Joe. I have no other suspicions at the moment, my originally post was in relation to Joe's :)

He's a wolf, perfectly distracting the village and trying to start a bandwagon as quickly as possible :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

The wiki list is sorted alphabetically, rather than with captain as player #1. Not to worry though.

Loughc wrote: »
    I only attacked one person and that's Joe. I have no other suspicions at the moment, my originally post was in relation to Joe's :)

He's a wolf, perfectly distracting the village and trying to start a bandwagon as quickly as possible :)

Which post was wolfy and why........... back it up big man, .........I'll wait

Distracting ......or saving.................

Ill say saving! Im the saviour this village needs Oright!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

All questions and answers have been verified by an independent adjudicator, ie, the mods.

tenor.gif?itemid=11910708

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Which post was wolfy and why........... back it up big man, .........I'll wait

All of your faux gameshow posts, your name dropping of board games throughout.. I could go on but you're a wolf. It's ok though, you tried your best. :)

Ill say saving! Im the saviour this village needs Oright!

:rolleyes:

And there's more proof the savoir of the masses is here people, so ignoring me, who are you suss of or are you just happy to make fluffy posts and not help... sorry "save the village".

All of your faux gameshow posts, your name dropping of board games throughout.. I could go on but you're a wolf. It's ok though, you tried your best. :)

Oh I get it.................

Im a wolf. You caught me.

Because what Im doing is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO distracting. Distracting from what on day 0.......

Tou could go on.......... please do...........I smell a weak accusation.

Top Middle or Bottom LoughC

Well if you're right then I think Flush is also a wolf based on her teeing him up and then ignoring Beaker calling her a wolf.

Plus her posts again, I'll go back to this they are the epitome of fluff. Wine and types of beans, a couple of mechanics questions...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Its quite possible anyone was the captain.......... he was just a goalkeeper.

They had no captain

From my quick look, five of them would have been 22 or younger so probably not captain. Three played in the 1980 Olympics so were likely team leaders, if not in an official capacity as captain. Those three - Krivokapic, Bebic and Roje are the three most likely to have been captain in my view if there was a captain at all. Krivokapic and Roje were four years older than Bebic so again make them more likely in my eyes. Krivokapic was the keeper whilst Roje had played in the Med Games in 1979 and 1983 so was a mainstay of the team.

But of course it's possible that anyone was captain and also that none of them were captain.

:rolleyes:

And there's more proof the savoir of the masses is here people, so ignoring me, who are you suss of or are you just happy to make fluffy posts and not help... sorry "save the village".

Im not going to save teh village with silly suss reads.......... esp not on day 1.

I could have a few name son my suss list though, but I have a better method in which to save the village............

Barney92 wrote: »
    From my quick look, five of them would have been 22 or younger so probably not captain. Three played in the 1980 Olympics so were likely team leaders, if not in an official capacity as captain. Those three - Krivokapic, Bebic and Roje are the three most likely to have been captain in my view if there was a captain at all. Krivokapic and Roje were four years older than Bebic so again make them more likely in my eyes. Krivokapic was the keeper whilst Roje had played in the Med Games in 1979 and 1983 so was a mainstay of the team.

But of course it's possible that anyone was captain and also that none of them were captain.

Unless the someone has proof........... we can not say for sure they had a captain, and thus my answer was right.

Oh I get it.................

Im a wolf. You caught me.

Because what Im doing is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO distracting. Distracting from what on day 0.......

Tou could go on.......... please do...........I smell a weak accusation.

Top Middle or Bottom LoughC

You see I'm not going to continue cause you're still distracting the village... let's just agree, I'm going to vote for you for the lynch you can vote for me and we let the other peeps decide what to do, but I want the thread to free up because making this the LoughC-Joe show will now help the village.

I also want to go back to Drumpot claiming his role right off the bat. It's not sitting right with me for some reason.

• Advertisement

You see I'm not going to continue cause you're still distracting the village... let's just agree, I'm going to vote for you for the lynch you can vote for me and we let the other peeps decide what to do, but I want the thread to free up because making this the LoughC-Joe show will now help the village.

Distracting the village from what? Baseless accusations.

Its Strike it Lucky anyways not that working title you suggest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Unless the someone has proof........... we can not say for sure they had a captain, and thus my answer was right.

If your answer was none of us know for sure then yes, if the mods don't have proof, you were right.

I could have a few name son my suss list though, but I have a better method in which to save the village............

Good dodge.

More distracting... worried are we? :pac:

Good dodge.

More distracting... worried are we? :pac:

Im shaking........... tee hee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Mine was :)
    He wasnt the captain!

I picked the right one too. Didn't say who was captain, but assumed he was as he was the first! nothing wrong with a goalie being captain surely?

Are we announcing who wins the prizes and what they are?

Virtanen also pointed it out that Beaker's game might be a task. Didn't follow up on it as strongly as Lough (who thanked the post, so not sure why you don't remember Virts posts....)

I picked the right one too. Didn't say who was captain, but assumed he was as he was the first! nothing wrong with a goalie being captain surely?

Are we announcing who wins the prizes and what they are?

Nothing wrong but all the goalkeepers are listed first. Its no confirmation he was a Captain

Virtanen also pointed it out that Beaker's game might be a task. Didn't follow up on it as strongly as Lough (who thanked the post, so not sure why you don't remember Virts posts....)

Virt was right!

Barney92 wrote: »
    If your answer was none of us know for sure then yes, if the mods don't have proof, you were right.

Questions and prizes etc aside, any suspicions at the moment Barnabus? I'll be honest I though Uriel closed the well last night and you weren't coming out to play....:pac:

• Advertisement

Its called distancing himself from the scene of the crime

Advertisement