Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Virt was right!

To quote the Lion King...

'So you admit it? Murderer!'

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necro wrote: »
    To quote the Lion King...

'So you admit it? Murderer!'

I admit it was a task.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Virtanen also pointed it out that Beaker's game might be a task. Didn't follow up on it as strongly as Lough (who thanked the post, so not sure why you don't remember Virts posts....)

In fairness I don't remember hardly anyone's posts other than yours and Joe's. Those who shout the loudest and all that. Virt posted at a time when I wasnt posting, I did a quick skim read through last night to catch up, I prob liked a few posts, that doesn't mean I'd remember them.

But he was right you know.

I see no evidnce that the goalkeeper was captain. By that logic any one of the 13 players could have been captain.

I dont wanna be that guy, but Mods........... you know I am right!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I admit it was a task.

Oh a faux claim already...this early... oh joe I didnt mean to rattle you that badly. :pac:

• Advertisement

Loughc wrote: »
    In fairness I don't remember hardly anyone's posts other than yours and Joe's. Those who shout the loudest and all that. Virt posted at a time when I wasnt posting, I did a quick skim read through last night to catch up, I prob liked a few posts, that doesn't mean I'd remember them.

But he was right you know.

It must be weird walking backwards so much............... backtracking.

LoughC made a mistake with his "did Virt even post " comment

Loughc wrote: »
    Oh a faux claim already...this early... oh joe I didnt mean to rattle you that badly. :pac:

Nice

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Virt was right!

At this point you probably need to give us a bit more than that

It must be weird walking backwards so much............... backtracking.

LoughC made a mistake with his "did Virt even post " comment

That wasn't a mistake his posts weren't memorable...

Now tell us all about your big task last night...

I admit it was a task.

So the only question left is... wolf or SK then....:pac:

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    At this point you probably need to give us a bit more than that

Fine!

Well I bring good news to the Village................ But should I reveal said good news..........

I think I shall.

I can reveal who I am and get protected. I may not get into a backroom with my Captain as a result but I can aid the village

I am the Gameshow Clown.

My name is Michael Barrymore...............ORIGHT!

400px-Strikeitrich_michaelbarrymore_chatting.jpg

My role was similar to a derp. I went mad with the pressures of fame and forgot which show I hosted, so I had to enaged the village with 3 games not connected to the captains or wolves.

I could choose which games and the mods have told me I am succesful. I chose who wants to be a millonaire, Wheel of Fortune and Pointless. I had to do this before 10am today. Which I just about did.

I have no won a prize for the village. And guess what ...............we have a seer!

I have 3 peeks. I can use them once a day so I have until 9pm to peek someone. I will now tell you that Im am on Team Catchphrase, so Roy can protect me.

Whats a hotspot not.............

So LoughC, lets see what our seer check says shall we.

Ive no reason to stay hidden, no reason not to come out!

latest?cb=20070428135736

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

There has been only on kill. Could Vert have been the SK??

So the only question left is... wolf or SK then....:pac:

Actually I’d like to know why he was doing a task first. Possibly follow that with what it means for the village.

After that we can look at how that ties in to posts we’ve seen so far

Is this the earliest we ever had a FALSE role claim?

The survey says... YES.

fixxxer wrote: »
    There has been only on kill. Could Vert have been the SK??

There was only one kill this morning..... strange you'd try and deflect that the SK might be dead.

There was only one kill this morning..... strange you'd try and deflect that the SK might be dead.

Its not deflecting, it's a genuine question?

Beaker, if your claim is true and you're not just Beaker-ing (can't believe that's a verb).... have you any other suspicions other than Lough?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Bit confused about BJ coming out? I know he is meant to be Barrymore and all that :pac:

But other than a captain taking him in, is he not leaving himself open to be killed? and that is if a captain believes him.

Great if we have a Seer now, if it is right.

Its not deflecting, it's a genuine question?

The game begins with one kill at 10am on Monday :P

(Although, technically - the game began yesterday at 1pm to be pedantic :pac: )

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Up to page 17 now, a few notes made, and I wish Beaker's role claim had come after I posted "I'm leaning good on Beaker" :P

• Advertisement

Well, can’t say it’s been a dull morning

Beaker, if your claim is true and you're not just Beaker-ing (can't believe that's a verb).... have you any other suspicions other than Lough?

So my reads :

LoughC – His “a lot of wolfy posts” comment followed by “did Virt even post” comment despite liking his post seems off to me. His defensiveness when pulled up about it by me seems to suggest hes made a slip and is scrambling.

Necro – Necros comment about Pter “myseriously” absent from day0 has me thinking Necro is good. He usually gets all bothered and rash when a goodie and accused. If he was a wolf I suspect he would be nicer.

MrFlush – seemed to be happy to be called a wolf, either shes learning or shes not a wolf. Im leaning good.

A lot of folk appear to be doing good work, like QB Necro and Drumpot, Necro is the only one Id lean good at for now. Its day 1 that’s all I have got

So LoughC, shall we peek you or should I wait until later today

Regards

Joey

Bit confused about BJ coming out? I know he is meant to be Barrymore and all that :pac:

But other than a captain taking him in, is he not leaving himself open to be killed? and that is if a captain believes him.

Great if we have a Seer now, if it is right.

Well if I reveal my team, I can get protected. Means no one else will get protected from my team and gain access to a backroom

I want to peek LoughC, I dont want to be rash so please Im open to other suggestions and why

Please give reasons

Peak away Joey as firstly I have nothing to hide and secondly you have no power :)

I want to peek LoughC, I dont want to be rash so please Im open to other suggestions and why

Please give reasons

No no, please peek me and stop distracting the village please :)

Please give reasons

Again, taking the claim as true (and I'm not certain yet obviously), sully would be another one I'd be looking into. Gut feel on her is she's a bit naughty.

The game begins with one kill at 10am on Monday :P

(Although, technically - the game began yesterday at 1pm to be pedantic :pac: )

From the OP

Serial Killer (Anne Robinson): Anne will eliminate a contestant each morning.

From the OP

Also from the OP,
    Game schedule: Game starts with a single elimination to be revealed at 10am on Monday morning. Munches and SK eliminations will be revealed at 10am, lynch votes will be revealed at 9pm.

• Advertisement

From the OP

Also from the OP:
    4. Game schedule: Game starts with a single elimination to be revealed at 10am on Monday morning. Munches and SK eliminations will be revealed at 10am, lynch votes will be revealed at 9pm.

:P

Advertisement