Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ok that's weird. It's like I double posted :pac:

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Up to page 17 now, a few notes made, and I wish Beaker's role claim had come after I posted "I'm leaning good on Beaker" :P

:pac: Of course it would, wolfy :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Posting notes - Up to page 19, which is up to posts #270. So apologies if these are latter debunked.

Necro and BJ straight away yesterday started trying to move themselves into leadership positions. The two were discussing plans early on Day0.

Pter got really aggressive, really quickly with Necro, and then vanished as quick. Admittedly, he was vocalising my own worries about Necro as well. Necro's "split everyone into three" plan was quite pushy for Necro on Day 0. I also really didn't like Necro's rebuttals, trying to paint Pter as going after him cause of his behaviour in past games, rather than arguing the merit of the plan. (I am aware I, too, am holding my past dealings with Necro in account when reading through the posts). In the scuffle between Necro and Pter, it felt as if Pter got quite aggressive quite quickly, but Necro dealt with it in a way that raises a flag for me.

Virt attacked Beaker a bit last night, though my read of Virt was his concerns seemed legit and well founded. What would worry me is how Stu kind of tried lumping on gently in post #226, and then LoughC seems to have lumped on hard this morning.

(I've not reached this morning's kill yet, but I think it's Virt, yeah? So my worry would be that the wolves offed Virt cause he'd started the ball rolling against Beaker a bit for them, and they could dismiss it as "targetting a leader" when Necro and Beaker should be way bigger targets than that tbh).

Also aware that all I've really made notes on thus far then are the most active people. Have to do some work; will resume from post 270 in a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,285 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Are you running two accounts again Nerco??

fixxxer wrote: »
    Are you running two accounts again Nerco??

Yep, Loughc kindly gave me access and I'm currently modding the Christmas forum whilst playing WW :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Necro wrote: »
    Yep, Loughc kindly gave me access and I'm currently modding the Christmas forum whilst playing WW :pac:

Hey make sure you don't jingle my balls in there :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I want submissions from folk about who to peek and why? Chop chop my little hotspots

Lordy, that “double post” right as I note my worries bout LoughC and Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I want submissions from folk about who to peek and why? Chop chop my little hotspots

Already gave mine. Would prefer others to post rather than me constantly talking which is why I've eased off the gas momentarily.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Lordy, that “double post” right as I note my worries bout LoughC and Necro

Yep, definitely discussed that in a backroom and decided to post the same thing simultaneously...:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The fact that fixxxer missed such an obvious part of the OP should be the real issue, and the fact they are quick to deflect any talk of SK... hmmm...

Yep, definitely discussed that in a backroom and decided to post the same thing simultaneously...:pac:

Don't be giving our game away... jeez... :pac:

tenor.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

First day back in work for 4 weeks and I missed the quiz! Gotta say from reading yesterday I felt Virt was an over eager wolf posting early.

No clean reads at the moment. Feel like Beaker if beakering here, but i can't see it being a huge issue just yet. A peek will tell a lot however it could be an easy way to divert a lynch and force one if not two reveals if things go tits up

Pity ya can't peek yourself!

duffman13 wrote: »
    First day back in work for 4 weeks and I missed the quiz! Gotta say from reading yesterday I felt Virt was an over eager wolf posting early.

No clean reads at the moment. Feel like Beaker if beakering here, but i can't see it being a huge issue just yet. A peek will tell a lot however it could be an easy way to divert a lynch and force one if not two reveals if things go tits up

Well I mean, it's easily resolved tbh.

If the team captain doesn't get told Beaker is on their team then he's a wolf. It does mean a reveal though which diverts back into your point.

Bounty Hunter
    QB
    Necro
    Or Drumpot.

Early posters, eager wolf?

Or you know, use your power and peek someone you think is dodge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

FOLKS WE'VE BEEN MADE AWARE THAT THERE ARE SOME GLITCHES AND ISSUES WITH BOARDS AT THE MOMENT.
    PLEASE DO NOT PANIC AND CONTINUE POSTING AS NORMAL.
    (If Necro wants to post a little less though I don't think anyone would argue) :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Pretty sure beaker is beakering.

HOWEVER, given we know beaker beakers, his only move which he might get away (which he did well in vanillarama) is to make a balls out claim under the assumption we would all dismiss it, even though its true.

duffman13 wrote: »

Im always beakering.

• Advertisement

If the team captain doesn't get told Beaker is on their team then he's a wolf. It does mean a reveal though which diverts back into your point.

Or he names a roled goodie a wolf forces a reveal, or forces a priest out. So many little caveats to BJs reveal.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    FOLKS WE'VE BEEN MADE AWARE THAT THERE ARE SOME GLITCHES AND ISSUES WITH BOARDS AT THE MOMENT.
    PLEASE DO NOT PANIC AND CONTINUE POSTING AS NORMAL.
    (If Necro wants to post a little less though I don't think anyone would argue) :p

giphy.gif

Pter wrote: »
    Pretty sure beaker is beakering.

HOWEVER, given we know beaker beakers, his only move which he might get away (which he did well in vanillarama) is to make a balls out claim under the assumption we would all dismiss it, even though its true.

Im pretty sure Im beakering too, but endulge me and give me your peek request and why..... good lad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,285 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Loughc wrote: »
    The fact that fixxxer missed such an obvious part of the OP should be the real issue, and the fact they are quick to deflect any talk of SK... hmmm...

Is it obvious? Not to me hence my missing it. You on the other hand do feel like you're deflecting after your spare with BK. Noticed the attempt to get on Necros good side with the jungle balls joke too.

Thats it! Someone using their heads

Im pretty sure Im beakering too, but endulge me and give me your peek request and why..... good lad

Necro, obvs.

Sully if not him.

Trit, if not her.

fixxxer wrote: »
    Is it obvious? Not to me hence my missing it. You on the other hand do feel like you're deflecting after your spare with BK. Noticed the attempt to get on Necros good side with the jungle balls joke too.

He was in Burher King argueing when he was online fighting with me?.......... I feel hurt

I thought I was the only one, now I see him fighting with you and now this BK place...... Im all over the shop

Pter wrote: »
    Necro, obvs.

Sully if not him.

Trit, if not her.

Happy to be peeked if it means I'm a clear (albeit useless) member of team village :pac:

What? What about the roled players? They are listed separately to the teams. Are you actually kidding me trying to force reveals like this?

Say beaker does come back as a teammate, we wont know unless a captain reveals. And if he comes back negative as a teammate, it would imply he is a roled player.

This is the most dodge i have ever seen you play.

• Advertisement

My clock is still ticking anyways. No idea what it's counting down to.

Advertisement