Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote: »
    What? What about the roled players? They are listed separately to the teams. Are you actually kidding me trying to force reveals like this?

Say beaker does come back as a teammate, we wont know unless a captain reveals. And if he comes back negative as a teammate, it would imply he is a roled player.

This is the most dodge i have ever seen you play.

I'm working under the assumption all villagers are assigned to teams, including the roled players. He's already said what team he's a part of.

Relax with the aggression, jeez.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I suggest peak Sulli or Rikand after their little interaction yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Im not being aggressive though. You and Lord can say i am but am i?

I am calling you out where your plans are off. Its just that they are off a lot so im calling you out a lot.

I am calling you out where your plans are off. Its just that they are off a lot so im calling you out a lot.

How is it off? Think for a second, why wouldn't the roled players be assigned a team? Especially given the Ultimate win clause?

Also the calling me aggressive so that ill back off without also accusing me based on that aggression is a deflection tactic that i would attribute to a wolf.

Trying to cajole me didnt work, so now you are trying to shame me into leaving you alone.

But i cant do that because i believe you to be a wolf!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ah you are, but I like it. Its beautiful

Also the calling me aggressive so that ill back off without also accusing me based on that aggression is a deflection tactic that i would attribute to a wolf.

Trying to cajole me didnt work, so now you are trying to shame me into leaving you alone.

But i cant do that because i believe you to be a wolf!

Believe away, I don't care. I'm already prepping a nominee for the Drumpot award for the wolfies ;)

Necro wrote: »
    How is it off? Think for a second, why wouldn't the roled players be assigned a team? Especially given the Ultimate win clause?

Why would you think all players are assigned to a team? We know teams are based on 3 players per team from before the game started.

Also it makes no sense from a game building viewpoint to have people who can confirm themselves good 2 ways (team and power).

Why would you think all players are assigned to a team? We know teams are based on 3 players per team from before the game started.

Also it makes no sense from a game building viewpoint to have people who can confirm themselves good 2 ways (team and power).

Where does it say 3 players per team. Point that out to me please.

Believe away, I don't care. I'm already prepping a nominee for the Drumpot award for the wolfies ;)

The final refuge of the guilty. Ignore the accusation.

• Advertisement

If a wolf comes for me I can get a backroom with aul Roy

If they dont, I get 2 more peeks

And maybe Roys not gonna protected me, he might gamble and protect someone else with teh wolves assuming Im protected.

Who knows

The wolves wont!

Oright!

Where does it say 3 players per team. Point that out to me please.

The sign up thread where the mods could let more people in, but only if all 3 join. It doesnt take rocket surgery to put the pieces together.

Even if you dont think thats airtight, it is a better theory than 'everyone is on a team because......everyone is on a team'.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

giphy.gif

#postcount

20 posters by my count.

Below the bottom posters as things stand.

Rikand 9
    Stu Redman 8
    Bounty Hunter 7
    Uriel. 7
    Lord TSC 6
    duffman13 6
    sullivlo 5
    partyjungle 3

Presume sinbad is our missing poster?

The sign up thread where the mods could let more people in, but only if all 3 join. It doesnt take rocket surgery to put the pieces together.

Even if you dont think thats airtight, it is a better theory than 'everyone is on a team because......everyone is on a team'.

Can each new player not be added to the 3 goodies teams no?

It's really not. That's already debunked as there are four Chasers (I think 5) and a solo SK.

Three on each team does not compute with the numbers.

I think how it's worked out is as follows.

Village team are all assigned one of BB, Catchphrase or FF. They are not told this. Not sure why Beaker was, which makes me doubt his claim.

It's really not. That's already debunked as there are four Chasers (I think 5) and a solo SK.

Three on each team does not compute with the numbers.

I think how it's worked out is as follows.

Village team are all assigned one of BB, Catchphrase or FF. They are not told this. Not sure why Beaker was, which makes me doubt his claim.

That should read *at least 4 Chasers (I think 5)

beakerjoe wrote: »

Leaving the wolves team unchanged? It would imbalance the whole game. With an additional team in play, you can just add one of the NRVs to the wolf team to balance it.

Like if we got 3 new players to make it 24, each new player would have been assigned to the 3 good teams, 1 for Roy one for Bob and One for Les.

Thats how I believe it was working and why 3 were needed

Leaving the wolves team unchanged? It would imbalance the whole game. With an additional team in play, you can just add one of the NRVs to the wolf team to balance it.

They could add a power to the wolves to counter balance perhaps, balancing isnt just on the amount of players one has.

• Advertisement

I dont think its a game where everyone has a pseudo-role, which is the game Necro is saying it is.

Like if we got 3 new players to make it 24, each new player would have been assigned to the 3 good teams, 1 for Roy one for Bob and One for Les.

Thats how I believe it was working and why 3 were needed

Well that's why I think we have 5 wolves.

Village team 15

Wolves 5

SK 1

21 players.

Village then assigned 5, 5 and 5.

I dont think its a game where everyone has a pseudo-role, which is the game Necro is saying it is.

Im not certain on if thats true or not, he may be right and may be wrong, but your logic does not disprove his theory

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

I want to peek LoughC, I dont want to be rash so please Im open to other suggestions and why

Please give reasons

I’d say QB

Qb had an odd early post. They tried to explain it later but it felt a bit too ch let setting up a soft claim to fall back on later.

But not particularly set on anyone yet tbh so I’d say go with your instincts.

They could add a power to the wolves to counter balance perhaps, balancing isnt just on the amount of players one has.

My personal preference is not to overload players with powers. I can only speculate on that front. You arent wrong thats another way of doing it.

My personal preference is not to overload players with powers. I can only speculate on that front. You arent wrong thats another way of doing it.

Sure that's exactly what I'm doing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Fine!

Well I bring good news to the Village................ But should I reveal said good news..........

I think I shall.

I can reveal who I am and get protected. I may not get into a backroom with my Captain as a result but I can aid the village

I am the Gameshow Clown.

My name is Michael Barrymore...............ORIGHT!

400px-Strikeitrich_michaelbarrymore_chatting.jpg

My role was similar to a derp. I went mad with the pressures of fame and forgot which show I hosted, so I had to enaged the village with 3 games not connected to the captains or wolves.

I could choose which games and the mods have told me I am succesful. I chose who wants to be a millonaire, Wheel of Fortune and Pointless. I had to do this before 10am today. Which I just about did.

I have no won a prize for the village. And guess what ...............we have a seer!

I have 3 peeks. I can use them once a day so I have until 9pm to peek someone. I will now tell you that Im am on Team Catchphrase, so Roy can protect me.

Whats a hotspot not.............

So LoughC, lets see what our seer check says shall we.

Ive no reason to stay hidden, no reason not to come out!

latest?cb=20070428135736

Hey beaker, can you tell us how you know you’re on team catchphrase? Were you told this because you’ve a role or was it when you did the task?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hey Pter,

I just wanted to clarify what I meant by "aggressive".

When you posted at Necro yesterday, you had no fluff before or during the conversation with him. You were straight down to business, calling out the flaws in Necro's plan.

In case it didn't come off in the post you're referring to, my suspicions based on your interactions with Necro fall on Necro, rather than yourself. You were "aggressive" in so far as you saw something suspicious, and did not beat around the bush presenting your concerns. I'd far rather than brand of aggressiveness than Lough's, for instance.

How do you account for the names of the rolls and how they are assigned to teams Necro? Jim, Bruce and Bradley dont fit into any of the 3 team names.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hey Pter,

I just wanted to clarify what I meant by "aggressive".

When you posted at Necro yesterday, you had no fluff before or during the conversation with him. You were straight down to business, calling out the flaws in Necro's plan.

In case it didn't come off in the post you're referring to, my suspicions based on your interactions with Necro fall on Necro, rather than yourself. You were "aggressive" in so far as you saw something suspicious, and did not beat around the bush presenting your concerns. I'd far rather than brand of aggressiveness than Lough's, for instance.

Thanks for the clarification Lordy.

Advertisement