Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote: »
    How do you account for the names of the rolls and how they are assigned to teams Necro? Jim, Bruce and Bradley dont fit into any of the 3 team names.

I'm taking them as roles and not the names. All village players are assigned a team in order to have an even split.

Otherwise you're essentially saying none of the roled players can be protected, which I don't believe to be the case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Yep. Its an anti-role claim mechanic. You might be familiar with them.

Yep. Its an anti-role claim mechanic. You might be familiar with them.

Haha so explain why Beaker is assigned a team if the role is to be believed.

That's not an anti-role claim mechanic. Wolves/SK still have to wait until night time to munch them.

Necro wrote: »
    Haha so explain why Beaker is assigned a team if the role is to be believed.

That's not an anti-role claim mechanic. Wolves/SK still have to wait until night time to munch them.

BECAUSE HE IS BEAKERING AND DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING BEYOND PLAYING BY THE ARSE OF HIS PANTS :pac:

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hey Pter,

I just wanted to clarify what I meant by "aggressive".

When you posted at Necro yesterday, you had no fluff before or during the conversation with him. You were straight down to business, calling out the flaws in Necro's plan.

In case it didn't come off in the post you're referring to, my suspicions based on your interactions with Necro fall on Necro, rather than yourself. You were "aggressive" in so far as you saw something suspicious, and did not beat around the bush presenting your concerns. I'd far rather than brand of aggressiveness than Lough's, for instance.

I know you're suspicious of me, whatevs. This comes off very over-explainy about a small point. Makes me suss of your motives of weighing in on the argument at all tbh. Trying to pocket Pter methinks.

• Advertisement

BECAUSE HE IS BEAKERING AND DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING BEYOND PLAYING BY THE ARSE OF HIS PANTS :pac:

Loud Noises!!

It's not an anti-role claim mechanic anyways, unless the wolves have a hidden vigilante.

Its not the same as the Sopranos one so its not instant and perpetual. But its death to the roles if they reveal. No second chance, no opportunity to see another dead role or peek someone else. So it delays any reveals until either of the priest or seer have info worth revealing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

tritium wrote: »
    Hey beaker, can you tell us how you know you’re on team catchphrase? Were you told this because you’ve a role or was it when you did the task?

I am not verifying that just yet. I shall revisit this question when the time is right.

Its not the same as the Sopranos one so its not instant and perpetual. But its death to the roles if they reveal. No second chance, no opportunity to see another dead role or peek someone else. So it delays any reveals until either of the priest or seer have info worth revealing.

According to the OP we don't have a seer aside from the captains isolation thingy.

I mean, it's a fine theory and all but I don't buy it.

Sorry not seer - vig! vig needs to use most of their bullets before they can reveal!

• Advertisement

I cant thank this post enough.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I am not verifying that just yet. I shall revisit this question when the time is right.

Can you explain why?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

LOL, can't think of a lie quick enough :pac:

Loughc wrote: »
    LOL, can't think of a lie quick enough :pac:

Or I have reasons not to give wolves more information.

Me and you, we are always at this dance.

Sorry not seer - vig! vig needs to use most of their bullets before they can reveal!

Vig has a timeline anyways. Wednesday by 9pm. Handicap them further you think?

Nah. The whole point of the three teams and the captain isolation thingy is so each captain doesn't have full info. If you break it down to three players per team then they are essentially pointless.

And given the Ultimate win con, the placement in the OP, it all leads me to believe there are three teams of 5 within the village, and 6 evils (7 if you count Beast's two lives)

tritium wrote: »
    Can you explain why?

I shall not be giving wolves more information than they need at this moment in time

Vig has a timeline anyways. Wednesday by 9pm. Handicap them further you think?

Nah. The whole point of the three teams and the captain isolation thingy is so each captain doesn't have full info. If you break it down to three players per team then they are essentially pointless.

And given the Ultimate win con, the placement in the OP, it all leads me to believe there are three teams of 5 within the village, and 6 evils (7 if you count Beast's two lives)

At this point i can understand your POV. Neither of us can disprove the other, so let's agree to disagree and then you can just admit you are a wolf.

At this point i can understand your POV. Neither of us can disprove the other, so let's agree to disagree and then you can just admit you are a wolf.

I'm the Countdown Clock, since when do clocks eat people? :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Or I have reasons not to give wolves more information.

Me and you, we are always at this dance.

Don't take it personally I hunt Wolves for sport.

When it's all said and done I'll buy you a pint and you can tell me all about how you ripped Virt from limb to limb.

I'm the Countdown Clock, since when do clocks eat people? :pac:

I cant wait for your reveal!

WNOELCRFO

• Advertisement

I cant wait for your reveal!

WNOELCRFO

I hard claimed my role in my first post. Surprised no one has mentioned it till now tbh!

Loughc wrote: »
    Don't take it personally I hunt Wolves for sport.

When it's all said and done I'll buy you a pint and you can tell me all about how you ripped Virt from limb to limb.

Are you sure you'll remember who Virt is, you know, with your short memory

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Just skimmed up to almost 11am and saw people asking for my case on Sulli so here it is ::
    sullivlo wrote: »
    Hello! Love the roles. Seems a really nice twist with the good teams! Like Necros idea of splitting us up into groups. Seems logical.

Also it would be remiss of me to fail to mention how awesome Ireland were yesterday, and I suspect that is the reason for PJs hangover :pac:

Too excited. Short, sharp sentences. Trying to force an appearance of villageryness but it comes over the top.

Instead of backing off, he doubles down on it here ::
    Rikand!! No! Ignore drumpot. He’s just stirring ****e.
    Rikand wrote: »
    It's all there in Black and White Sulli. What has been seen cannot be unseen
    I agree. Nice confession there, albeit a bit gross. You should probably talk to someone about that.

And then feint resignation. He's been caught, but still doesnt know the real reason why.

I am very afk this morning. Home with 2 sick kids and i have to make their lunches now. Will catch up on more of the thread later.

(P.S. - How do I change my number of posts per page from 15 to something better for playing werewolf ?) :)

Control panel I think Rikand.

Also sully is a she :P

But I tend to agree on her not being on the up and up.

@rikand click on your username in desktop mode, think it's in appearance settings.

Control panel I think Rikand.

Also sully is a she :P

But I tend to agree on her not being on the up and up.

Why ? Sell me on her

Anyways, as nice as myself and Pter's back and forth has been, what's the plan for tonight? Wait and see what Beaker's peek reveals?

Anyways, as nice as myself and Pter's back and forth has been, what's the plan for tonight? Wait and see what Beaker's peek reveals?

I feel many on thread are fearful of accusing people. Not many have returned my request

Are you sure you'll remember who Virt is, you know, with your short memory

I do remember him he was the first to point a finger at you and now his finger is slowly being digested by you... funny that.

• Advertisement

I feel many on thread are fearful of accusing people. Not many have returned my request

Peek me please :)

Advertisement