Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Loughc wrote: »
    I do remember him he was the first to point a finger at you and now his finger is slowly being digested by you... funny that.

Hahhahahaha yeah its funny. You're no Les Dennis or Jim Bowen though, more like Anne Robinson with her poor put downs

Peek me please :)

Hold on there eager beaver!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I feel many on thread are fearful of accusing people. Not many have returned my request

Likely that, and probably work/school stuff. It'll pick up this evening again I expect.

Thoughts on BH? I expected more posting from him this afternoon, very little to say for himself thus far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Necro wrote: »
    Questions and prizes etc aside, any suspicions at the moment Barnabus? I'll be honest I though Uriel closed the well last night and you weren't coming out to play....:pac:

Well, my suspicions are somewhat rough at this stage in the game. Not really suspicions, more thoughts.

Beaker - not sure whether I believe them or not. Seems an unlikely power to have but possible. Him lying wouldn't make him a wolf though.

Necro - Some of your ideas have been a bit out there. Well at least the splitting the village into three anyway. But I'm not sure if that's just a villager trying to come up with a plan or a wolf move.

Sully - not really sure what you're seeing there. Could be missing it but it's not clear to me

MrsFD - my opening post included a nothing claim that she's a wolf and I don't believe she interacted with it. That would be playing it pretty cool if she's a wolf.

Uriel - I'm not in a well or dead so I'd have to be wary of my nemesis.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Hahhahahaha yeah its funny. You're no Les Dennis or Jim Bowen though, more like Anne Robinson with her poor put downs

SK? I Wish. At least I'd be a roled player then, being a NRV is a comedown. Without any power I get bored....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Is it peek high and lynch low or vice versa?

I will do an FFA today but the failing of it as a system is on d0 it won't give us any suspicions on low posters.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Well, my suspicions are somewhat rough at this stage in the game. Not really suspicions, more thoughts.

Beaker - not sure whether I believe them or not. Seems an unlikely power to have but possible. Him lying wouldn't make him a wolf though.

Necro - Some of your ideas have been a bit out there. Well at least the splitting the village into three anyway. But I'm not sure if that's just a villager trying to come up with a plan or a wolf move.

Sully - not really sure what you're seeing there. Could be missing it but it's not clear to me

MrsFD - my opening post included a nothing claim that she's a wolf and I don't believe she interacted with it. That would be playing it pretty cool if she's a wolf.

:( But there are three village teams....

The mods did that, not poor old Necro :(

I feel many on thread are fearful of accusing people. Not many have returned my request

I think Necro would be a good idea. If you're on the straight and narrow then it would clear up a lot for the village because he's the highest poster. It'd be good to know that he's village.

If you're lying I'm going to guess you'll 'peek' Sully.

SK? I Wish. At least I'd be a roled player then, being a NRV is a comedown. Without any power I get bored....

So, if your an NRV as you claimed you should have no fear.

Besiades me, give me some reads.......... go on LoughC, make my day

Barney92 wrote:

That is such a wolfy little reads list. You aren't actually saying anything in that post. Just regurgitating others suspicions.

• Advertisement

:( But there are three village teams....

The mods did that, not poor old Necro :(

Splitting the village into three for the captains to pick from, not the overall teams. Sorry that it was not clear.

I think Necro would be a good idea. If you're on the straight and narrow then it would clear up a lot for the village because he's the highest poster. It'd be good to know that he's village.

If your bad Im reading that as a nice way of getting me off Sullys scent

Pter wrote: »
    Is it peek high and lynch low or vice versa?

I will do an FFA today but the failing of it as a system is on d0 it won't give us any suspicions on low posters.

Yeah usually that's a good system. I probably have enough for an FFA, but the caveat is a lot of people haven't really engaged yet.

So as usual the talkative ones get listed and the quiet ones scamper past.

Everyone should still do one (ffa) today despite that flaw. Gives us flipping info later in the game.

I'm quite happy to be peeked. When I come back as the Countdown Clock I'm gonna say 'I told you so' to everyone though.

That is such a wolfy little reads list. You aren't actually saying anything in that post. Just regurgitating others suspicions.

Okay Pter, what exactly do you think would be original at this time given I only started reading this morning?

Should I pretend that I didn't see some rebuttals to some of the ideas yesterday and then act like I'm poking holes in them for the first time? Or how about rehashing what an FFA is? Or maybe I should say oh Pter was a bit absent yesterday for a while (Oh wait Necro said that).

There's nothing there because we don't really know anything yet. There's very little to go on.

I'm leaning towards Beaker being a goodie, and would like to believe he is a seer.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Virt attacked Beaker a bit last night, though my read of Virt was his concerns seemed legit and well founded. What would worry me is how Stu kind of tried lumping on gently in post #226, and then LoughC seems to have lumped on hard this morning.

(I've not reached this morning's kill yet, but I think it's Virt, yeah? So my worry would be that the wolves offed Virt cause he'd started the ball rolling against Beaker a bit for them, and they could dismiss it as "targetting a leader" when Necro and Beaker should be way bigger targets than that tbh).
    I do remember him he was the first to point a finger at you and now his finger is slowly being digested by you... funny that.

Man, that post only doubles down on my fear of why Virt was killed this morning tbh.

Yeah usually that's a good system. I probably have enough for an FFA, but the caveat is a lot of people haven't really engaged yet.

So as usual the talkative ones get listed and the quiet ones scamper past.

Im always bad in peoples eyes. I have a rep for lying in these games, which is fair. Si I take teh good with the bad. A healthy dose of suspcion is good for a goodie, helps get him through the game.

If your bad Im reading that as a nice way of getting me off Sullys scent

I'm not bad Beaker, so read it whatever way you'd like.

Barney92 wrote:
    Okay Pter, what exactly do you think would be original at this time given I only started reading this morning?

Now that's aggressive.

• Advertisement

I'm leaning towards Beaker being a goodie, and would like to believe he is a seer.

Sorry Barn, I cant fit in your pocket

Now that's aggressive.

:):)

Salty doesn't suit you Barney.

Sorry Barn, I cant fit in your pocket

It wouldn't be a terrible place to be Beaker. I mean there's plenty of room in there.

Ive read that as a list of "reads" that lets people think you are watching the game yet , nothing damning to accuse anyone.

Ive noticed LoughC isnt on your list......... thats starnge

Unless hes Mr Chips.......... salt....chips.... I give up

Ah it does Pter. I'm really not sure what you're getting at though. I was quite blatant saying there isn't much there. In fact it was top of the list. I even said they weren't really suspicions. And the first response is, oh that's not saying anything. I said that in the first place.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Necro 153
    beakerjoe 97
    Pter 55
    Drumpot 38
    Loughc 32
    quickbeam 27
    Virtanen 19
    Barney92 18
    MrsFlushdraw 18
    deconduo 16
    tritium 16
    fixxxer 11
    WerewolfGM 11
    Rikand 10
    Stu Redman 8
    Lord TSC 8
    Bounty Hunter 7
    Uriel. 7
    duffman13 6
    sullivlo 5
    partyjungle 3
    Strawberry Milkshake 2
    Kolido 1

Is there anything to be said for the quieter posters to interact more please?

Ah it does Pter. I'm really not sure what you're getting at though. I was quite blatant saying there isn't much there. In fact it was top of the list. I even said they weren't really suspicions. And the first response is, oh that's not saying anything. I said that in the first place.

Saying they werent really suspcions is a nice way to back track, its like oh Im not sticking my neck out but want to appear to be involved. You cant have it both ways

• Advertisement

Necro 153
    beakerjoe 97
    Pter 55
    Drumpot 38
    Loughc 32
    quickbeam 27
    Virtanen 19
    Barney92 18
    MrsFlushdraw 18
    deconduo 16
    tritium 16
    fixxxer 11
    WerewolfGM 11
    Rikand 10
    Stu Redman 8
    Lord TSC 8
    Bounty Hunter 7
    Uriel. 7
    duffman13 6
    sullivlo 5
    partyjungle 3
    Strawberry Milkshake 2
    Kolido 1

Is there anything to be said for the quieter posters to interact more please?

I for one suspect Strawberry Milkshake and Kolido are the wolf masterminds pulling the strings.

Advertisement