Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Pter wrote: »
    As fun as its been fingering Necro, i really think we should kill off a low contributing low poster.

Tee Hee.....
    Loughc wrote: »
    I changed after I re-read his posts because I genuinely didnt remember him posting. Sorry Virt.

He was an asset as he was quick to spot Boe's task.

Boe .... whats this? If we are going to have anickname for eachother, at least clue me in what boe

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

As fun as its been fingering Necro

Durty :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Tee Hee.....

Boe .... whats this? If we are going to have anickname for eachother, at least clue me in what boe

BeakerJoe, B-JOE, Boe.

And soon... Bae...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Nobody fingered Necro... :eek:

BeakerJoe, B-JOE, Boe.

And soon... Bae...

Im alright with BAE (BEST AT EVERYTHING)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Necro wrote: »
    I'd prefer other less frequent posters to give their thoughts first but for now...

#FFA1

Sully - gut feel, her posts have been quoted by a few.
    QB - Given Beaker admitted to tasking it's likely there was on thread tasks for evils too. This is the best bet.
    Drumpot - Still bothering me that he off the bat claimed his role. Then looking to be isolated, could be a play by the SK to be ignored for a few days.

Barney also but I think the jeopardy task is less likely.

#FFA1

Poster|1|2|3|
    Pter| Necro| Sully|QB
    Necro| Sully| QB| Drumpot

Who ever first suggested FFAs should complie them

Im alright with BAE (BEST AT EVERYTHING)

I dont think that means what you think it means.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bae

Who ever first suggested FFAs should complie them

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't mind keeping track of them either today.

• Advertisement

I don't mind keeping track of them either today.

I have a track record of messing them up so if we can ensure the data is correct between us that would prob be the best plan.

I dont think that means what you think it means.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bae

Either way its nice.

I have a track record of messing them up so if we can ensure the data is correct between us that would prob be the best plan.

Cool. To Google Sheets I go!

As things stand due to suspect posting and due to her being a low poster, my beloved co-mod and forum besto, Sully, gets my vote to swing.

I mean there are other suspect people who are contributing, but if they are wolves it will come out at some stage. Id rather discourage non contrubution today!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

I'm leaving BJ and his reveal to one side for the moment (think the captain can sort that out) but if he can peek anyone i'd go Necro now even though I'd be more suspicious of others like QB, Loughc & Barney. That said I don't want to just focus on the ones talking too but it's only day 1 and we dont have loads to go on yet.

Will the Game Show be at that time every day? Might be on then tomorrow but otherwise might miss then

Beaker peeking, while interesting, would prove nothing with a bad seer in play. Really it’s on the team captain to confirm beakers with his team

As things stand due to suspect posting and due to her being a low poster, my beloved co-mod and forum besto, Sully, gets my vote to swing.

Thing about sully is while I'm in general agreement with what others have said, I'm concerned it's previous game bias/hang the low poster stuff.

It's harder when it's not an anon account I have no quibbles about voting to swing.

FFA1

LoughC is OBVIOUSLY who I strikes me as most wolfy. I noticed his "a lot of wolfy posts in here" and he has yet to really back that up. I called him out. He was previously barely involved and has defended and deflected since. His posting "has virt even posted" to "virt is an asset" is just bull. Hes the most likely wolf in my eyes

Barney - I didnt like his read list, never called anyone out despite plenty to call people out on. He is careful not to finger anyone and his aim is to appear as helpful without actually being helpful. Hes hedging his bets. Does mean hes a wolf, but its a wolf trait.

Thing about sully is while I'm in general agreement with what others have said, I'm concerned it's previous game bias/hang the low poster stuff.

It's harder when it's not an anon account I have no quibbles about voting to swing.

I cant remember the last time Sully played. What did she do that would bias me?

I cant remember the last time Sully played. What did she do that would bias me?

Haha, I was referring to my own thoughts. But she was last a wolf in JP.

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    Beaker peeking, while interesting, would prove nothing with a bad seer in play. Really it’s on the team captain to confirm beakers with his team

True. All the wolves have to do is avoid munching me to keep suspicion on me.

True. All the wolves have to do is avoid munching me to keep suspicion on me.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh gotcha.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh gotcha.

Nice choice of words

FFA1

LoughC is OBVIOUSLY who I strikes me as most wolfy. I noticed his "a lot of wolfy posts in here" and he has yet to really back that up. I called him out. He was previously barely involved and has defended and deflected since. His posting "has virt even posted" to "virt is an asset" is just bull. Hes the most likely wolf in my eyes

I've explained both of those points Boe, your fake task posts were wolfy as hell and you know that, I was surprised by Virts death so I had a closer look at his posts and realized he posted a lot of sense, mostly that he spotted your bulls*it tasks and then got munched for it.

But you make whatever narrative you want to try and save your wolf team mates skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

FFA1

Barney - I didnt like his read list, never called anyone out despite plenty to call people out on. He is careful not to finger anyone and his aim is to appear as helpful without actually being helpful. Hes hedging his bets. Does mean hes a wolf, but its a wolf trait.

Just on that, fair enough for not liking the read list. I'm not sure what you mean by trying to appear helpful though. Where exactly have I been trying to appear helpful?

I think barney appears too unhelpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I think barney appears too unhelpful.

That's something I can agree on.

Not sure where Beaker is coming from.

I've explained both of those points Boe, your fake task posts were wolfy as hell and you know that, I was surprised by Virts death so I had a closer look at his posts and realized he posted a lot of sense, mostly that he spotted your bulls*it tasks and then got munched for it.

But you make whatever narrative you want to try and save your wolf team mates skin.

I dont like yoor explainations, thats the thing.

d+ Must try harder, lots of potential

TBH i think Beaker is FOS. Naming your backroom is against the rules. If that was his BR, he would get a mod rebuke.

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote: »
    Just on that, fair enough for not liking the read list. I'm not sure what you mean by trying to appear helpful though. Where exactly have I been trying to appear helpful?

Your list in general is an effort to appear helpful by supplying your "reads"

Advertisement