Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote: »
    Lads i made a stupid mistake in my haste and edited the FFA collation post above to put in BJs without thinking about it.

Ive reedited it to its original format and let the mods know i did that. Stupid mistake. Sorry.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=108664984&postcount=701

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Pter wrote: »
    Lads i made a stupid mistake in my haste and edited the FFA collation post above to put in BJs without thinking about it.

Ive reedited it to its original format and let the mods know i did that. Stupid mistake. Sorry.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=108664984&postcount=701
    Forum mod hat

I can confirm this is all above board.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Loughc wrote: »
    FFA #1

Rikland - Posts to date pure fluff... online a lot but not contributing. Either low lying wolf or poor villager, either way no loss to the village.

BJ (BOE) - Fake Role claim, fake task, everything fake. Either wolf or good NRV willing to get himself on chopping block for good or village.

Fixxxer - Quick to defend Sully's posts, and deflecting when Necro starting sniffing around... very wolf like.

In this post Loughc confirms that he has read none of my posts.

Lynch all liars

Oooh the bandwagon is in full flow now.

sullivlo wrote: »
    #FFA1
    Necro
    Pter
    Beaker

Necro and pter because their interactions seem too forced/planned.

Beaker because of the crazy role claim.

If you think any of my play is planned you're sorely mistaken :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Rikand wrote: »
    Hey guys :)
    Grats Drum
    I think this is the earliest I have checked into a boards.ie werewolf game yet
    Lynch wolves, clear villagers
    No idea what you are, but I am a villager :)
    I see it too
    It's all there in Black and White Sulli. What has been seen cannot be unseen
    Well spotted. That's a real throwaway comment from loughc
    In this post Loughc confirms that he has read none of my posts.

Lynch all liars

Fluff buddy... fluff.

But hey if you're a villager you have nothing to worry about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Is that another role claim then?

Necro, how the hell can you be a clock. I keep thinking you are Beakering us big time as it sounds the most stupid thing in the world.

Lough??

BJ - The seer man.

Anyone else taking a shot?

Is that another role claim then?

Necro, how the hell can you be a clock. I keep thinking you are Beakering us big time as it sounds the most stupid thing in the world.

Lough??

BJ - The seer man.

Anyone else taking a shot?

:mad: On behalf of clocks worldwide I am outraged at this comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

#ffa1

QB - for reasons already given. Feels like they were setting a soft claim

Sully. Was on the fence on this for a while. Te last few posts where she’s defending herself feel almost too desperate. Damned if you do I guess?

Loughc - I’m struggling to understand how hard he’s going on Bj. Basically bj should be self resolving - if Roy is his captain he basically gets cleared or else condemned tonight

Couple of thoughts on bj by the way. I’m really not getting why he can’t give certain details when he’ll go right to the edge on others. With beaker I do worry that there’s a grand wolf play going on here, I’m just assuming there will be enough info to unravel it in the next day or so

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I'm voting LoughC. He's looked Wolfy from start and nothing he's said has changed my opinion on that. Points from others have made me more sure.

• Advertisement

fixxxer wrote: »
    I'm voting LoughC. He's looked Wolfy from start and nothing he's said has changed my opinion on that. Points from others have made me more sure.

Am I taking that as your FFA?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

tritium wrote: »
    #ffa1

Couple of thoughts on bj by the way. I’m really not getting why he can’t give certain details when he’ll go right to the edge on others. With beaker I do worry that there’s a grand wolf play going on here, I’m just assuming there will be enough info to unravel it in the next day or so

I get the mistrust, no problems here. I can give you details in time. Right now its best to keep the wolves in the dark.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

fixxxer wrote: »

Awww that's cute.. I picked you in mine and you picked me... bit rattled are we?

Necro wrote: »
    :mad: On behalf of clocks worldwide I am outraged at this comment.

I bet Big Ben is gonna haunt me tonight for that comment :D

I bet Big Ben is gonna haunt me tonight for that comment :D

giphy.gif

#ffa1
    Loughc - I’m struggling to understand how hard he’s going on Bj. Basically bj should be self resolving - if Roy is his captain he basically gets cleared or else condemned tonight

I'm a firm believer of the moto catch a wolf kill a wolf, why wait around for Roy to out himself just to say oh yea BOE is lying kill him.

Heck in that case... I'm Roy... Boe is a wolf. Kill him.

#FFA -

BJ - his claim is just got to be BS
    QB - Tasky Mctaskerson, is the fact tasks not in the rules mean they happening??
    Loughyboy - this one trying everything to save himself, wolfy AF

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I get the mistrust, no problems here. I can give you details in time. Right now its best to keep the wolves in the dark.

Never change Boe <3

Necro wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Holy crap! I would def have nightmares about that thing!

#FFA -

QB - Tasky Mctaskerson, is the fact tasks not in the rules mean they happening??

Hold on I can accept you putting either me or Boe on the FFA but both?

What's the rationale there?

• Advertisement

I'm a firm believer of the moto catch a wolf kill a wolf, why wait around for Roy to out himself just to say oh yea BOE is lying kill him.

Is that a serious role claim?

#FFA -

Got to be BS.....ah Flush

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Is that a serious role claim?

It's a serious as yours ;)

Or course it bloody isn't.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Going off what I've posted over the day...

#FFA1
    1. LoughC
    2. Necro
    3. MrsF

Order of preference too.
    In all due fairness to MrsF, if the "hotspot" thing was a reference I didn't get, that's fair enough. As it is, she's third on my list because she engaged with Necro and Lough after the munch, participating in the downplaying of Virt. My preference is squarely on 1 and 2 right now.

Lough right at the top by a margin though. Downplaying Virt's role, and then saying he's a loss for the village, and then trying to tie the death to Beaker....he's all over the place right now, imo.

Lord TSC wrote: »

Lough right at the top by a margin though. Downplaying Virt's role, and then saying he's a loss for the village, and then trying to tie the death to Beaker....he's all over the place right now, imo.

Am I cause I haven't stopped on at Boe all day, that's consistent if nothing else?

The bells are tolling LoughC

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Going off what I've posted over the day...

#FFA1
    1. LoughC
    2. Necro
    3. MrsF

Order of preference too.
    In all due fairness to MrsF, if the "hotspot" thing was a reference I didn't get, that's fair enough. As it is, she's third on my list because she engaged with Necro and Lough after the munch, participating in the downplaying of Virt. My preference is squarely on 1 and 2 right now.

So basically because I posted at 10am... riiiiiiiigggghhhht. :pac:

Have you seen my post count and the rapid succession of my posts?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Is that a hard claim or just messing?

Messing I believe...

• Advertisement

Hes not Roy

Advertisement