Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Necro wrote: »
    All I currently know is that I'm counting down to something at some time. Believe me I wish I could be less vague. I presume I'll probably be told when I'm activated or near the time.

Were you counting down from the start or did you start at some point during the game?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Barney92 wrote: »
    Were you counting down from the start or did you start at some point during the game?

From the start as per my first post. :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Can you just clarify, BOE, is BJ?

Why can't I think you are both wolfy? making up stuff is classic wolf games. One could be the SK.

Yes BJ is BOE have you not been reading... hmmm....

Drumpot wrote: »
    In all fairness, there was plenty of details in below post:

When you were pushed earlier you said

In between saying you wouldn’t give any information to the wolves you disclosed exactly what you had to do.

I’m not sure what to make of it. A very bold play if a wolf and just as likely bad as good TBH.

Could be a player defending a member of their team. Which team is unclear.

Funny how Necro totally ignored my response to him twice being irked by my early role claim (plan nrv) :

And for clarity this is the post that has Necro all hot and bothered:

It was my first post and just having a laugh. But it’s really irked Necro.

Incidentally it was Necro who mostly shot down my strategy on all three captains picking one target tonight. It’s not perfect but would mean potentially guarantee clearing a villager and protecting them. It wasn’t Perfect but I was willing to be the first person triple isolated so I wasn’t hiding in the strategy...

Hey what do I know? I'm a clock!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

From the start as per my first post. :pac:

Your first post said you were the clock but it mightn't have started yet. THat's what I'm getting at. You have been counting down since the start to some unknown time/point, rather than you are the countdown clock and will kick into gear at some unknown point/time?

• Advertisement

Afternoon Stucifer :eek:

:pac: Who are your current suspicions surrounding?

:D

That last post I made touched upon most of my suspicions at the moment.

If we could believe Beaker, then we'd know for sure that tasks are on thread. As I was suspecting anyway.

In that case, I really would be looking at who got a flurry of posts in on d0, and then I'd be looking to see if any of them were heavily pushing this 'tasks are in the BR' theory.

Right, BR tasks are to apparently give SK a chance at protecting their identity from the other wolves. But, as you said Necro, we haven't seen BR tasks since TWD. What was protecting the SK's identity in all those other games? 2 lives/accounts was only in a couple of the games.

Someone didn't want us looking for tasks yesterday, because there were likely on-thread tasks afoot. But...would a tasking wolf be the one to shoot down the suggestions of task-hunting? No, I don't think they would lead it, but they might follow someone else's suggestion on it.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Your first post said you were the clock but it mightn't have started yet. THat's what I'm getting at. You have been counting down since the start to some unknown time/point, rather than you are the countdown clock and will kick into gear at some unknown point/time?

Counting down to some time and point as to be determined by the mods (or me, if you think it's hokum :pac: )

:D

That last post I made touched upon most of my suspicions at the moment.

If we could believe Beaker, then we'd know for sure that tasks are on thread. As I was suspecting anyway.

In that case, I really would be looking at who got a flurry of posts in on d0, and then I'd be looking to see if any of them were heavily pushing this 'tasks are in the BR' theory.

Right, BR tasks are to apparently give SK a chance at protecting their identity from the other wolves. But, as you said Necro, we haven't seen BR tasks since TWD. What was protecting the SK's identity in all those other games? 2 lives/accounts was only in a couple of the games.

Someone didn't want us looking for tasks yesterday, because there were likely on-thread tasks afoot. But...would a tasking wolf be the one to shoot down the suggestions of task-hunting? No, I don't think they would lead it, but they might follow someone else's suggestion on it.

Tbh, I'm not sure the last game where we had tasks either. WWE had a post count comp for the kills.
    I don't recall many since BTTF that actually had tasks tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Loughc wrote: »
    Yes BJ is BOE have you not been reading... hmmm....

Just making 100% sure in case I was reading wrong. I did admit to skimming a bit as I was in a hurry to post. You know how it goes, you get excited and want to get to the end of the thread to post and there are 4 more pages...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Hey what do I know? I'm a clock!

tumblr_ojfsp9qCtG1qcnk7vo2_400.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Apologise for letting domestic matters get in the way there. I have 27 mins till my timer goes off, just in case I disappear again!

Both on as both at it? not sure what was going on. But now it appears you are both a pair of rascals and I am pretty gullable really.

That is my defence, I is just a bit stoopid and didn't believe or not know what to believe.

Possible Wolf/SK here folks....

tumblr_ojfsp9qCtG1qcnk7vo2_400.gif

tumblr_mzn3bigywY1sjzzz3o1_400.gif

11 FFAs in (assuming fixxxer and his Loughc mention is his FFA that is).

Will we say a cut off time of 7pm?

And so says the clock.... :pac:

Tbh, I'm not sure the last game where we had tasks either. WWE had a post count comp for the kills.
    I don't recall many since BTTF that actually had tasks tbh.

Clue: "Tis my money, I just didn't want to fill out the forms".;)

Clue: "Tis my money, I just didn't want to fill out the forms".;)

Ah, Father Ted. Jaysus I modded that game how could I forget :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

FFA#1

LoughC - Quoted posts of mine and called them fluff just to suit his own narrative without engaging the context of at least half of them. Conveniently left out some explicitly content filled posts.

Sullivlo - I caught "her" I think :)

Necro - Appealing to emotion a little too often. May not be a wolf, but likely something evil...

Rikand wrote: »
    FFA#1

LoughC - Quoted posts of mine and called them fluff just to suit his own narrative without engaging the context of at least half of them. Conveniently left out some explicitly content filled posts.

Necro - Appealing to emotion a little too often. May not be a wolf, but likely something evil...

Emotion? I ain't evil :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Emotion? I ain't evil :(

To be fair to Necro, this is what he does. When he gets accussed he throws himself on the cross and plays the part of a man set up.

I think Necros good. I believe his Clock claim

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Rikand wrote:

That's the phrase I was looking for.

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote:
    To be fair to Necro, this is what he does. When he gets accussed he throws himself on the cross and plays the part of a man set up.

Yeah but he is going through the full spectrum of emotions.

Pter wrote: »
    Yeah but he is going through the full spectrum of emotions.

Well apparently...

glass-case.gif

Meh, it's playing out exactly as I expected it would tbh. 'Oh, Necro was bad the last time and high posted and all over the place - he has to be a wolf'

If I'm lynched so be it. Then I can prepare my nomination for the Drumpot award for you Pter :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

tritium wrote: »
    #ffa1

QB - for reasons already given. Feels like they were setting a soft claim

Sully. Was on the fence on this for a while. Te last few posts where she’s defending herself feel almost too desperate. Damned if you do I guess?

Loughc - I’m struggling to understand how hard he’s going on Bj. Basically bj should be self resolving - if Roy is his captain he basically gets cleared or else condemned tonight

Couple of thoughts on bj by the way. I’m really not getting why he can’t give certain details when he’ll go right to the edge on others. With beaker I do worry that there’s a grand wolf play going on here, I’m just assuming there will be enough info to unravel it in the next day or so

That’s exactly it, Trit!
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Hes not Roy

Because you are?
    Rikand wrote: »
    FFA#1

You think wrong.

Who mentioned anything about your previous games (except for you).

Ive only been looking at your posts in this game bud.

Who mentioned anything about your previous games (except for you).

Ive only been looking at your posts in this game bud.

Better look again cos you wrong :pac:

And... despite you constantly banging on about lower posters (ok, like twice but whatevs) we're back to this daftness again.

You're wasting time constantly putting me under pressure. But hey, you do you.

beakerjoe wrote: »

I think Necros good. I believe his Clock claim

You are claiming to be Michael Barrymore and you believe Necro is a clock?

Nsfw - sully

https://i.imgur.com/V7309e6.gif

Necro wrote:
    And... despite you constantly banging on about lower posters (ok, like twice but whatevs) we're back to this daftness again.

You're wasting time constantly putting me under pressure. But hey, you do you.

What are you even talking about. Your defence is that people aren't judging you on your content in this game....which is what they are doing.

You are talking yourself into a vote with all this nonsense.

What are you even talking about. Your defence is that people aren't judging you on your content in this game....which is what they are doing.

You are talking yourself into a vote with all this nonsense.

Better than just talking nonsense like you and your '3 players per team' rubbish :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

You are claiming to be Michael Barrymore and you believe Necro is a clock?
    Edited - sully
    https://i.imgur.com/V7309e6.gif

wtf i'm eating right now

Advertisement