Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Shade throwing. Trying to shame me into dropping my suspicions. This is exactly what I have been pointing out.

You are using every emotional trick in the book to get me back down.

If you were genuinely good you would just ask me to back off and wait and see. But you aren't. You are going from contrite to aggressive to sly to passive aggressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Drumpot wrote: »

You are claiming to be Michael Barrymore and you believe Necro is a clock?

Edited - sully

NSFW

Its so bonkers it has to be true.

I think Necro is good and Id rather not peek him, but I want to just to see if hes telling the truth.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote: »
    Shade throwing. Trying to shame me into dropping my suspicions. This is exactly what I have been pointing out.

You are using every emotional trick in the book to get me back down.

If you were genuinely good you would just ask me to back off and wait and see. But you aren't. You are going from contrite to aggressive to sly to passive aggressive.

How many times do I have to repeat myself. I don't care if you think I'm a wolf. I don't.

There are 21 players in this game and your tunnelling is borderline obsession now.

That's what annoying me.

Im just gald Im not harassing Necro this game. Well yet

Necro wrote: »
    How many times do I have to repeat myself. I don't care if you think I'm a wolf. I don't.

There are 21 players in this game and your tunnelling is borderline obsession now.

That's what annoying me.

Lol then stop responding to me! You must care if you have to refute every time i comment on something weird you do! :)

• Advertisement

Ah, Father Ted. Jaysus I modded that game how could I forget :pac:

Because it was probably only 1 of about 10 games you modded this year!

So...Beaker is a seer who won't/can't give more info because it could aid the wolves (understandable) but essentially could just buy him time and/or keeps the village in a state of stagnation.

Necro is the countdown clock, counting down to something that will be good for the village. Still could be just a buying time method, a very literal one. However, Necro had his claim staked since his first post, when there was literally zero pressure on him. Unless he was a lone SK who needed to mount a serious strategy in order to win the game and had this clock business planned from when he got his game PM, I dunno w(hy)tf he'd be claiming a clock in the first post. Then hard claiming it today.

Two hard claims which each promise a pot of gold for the village at the end of the rainbow. I'm trying to be optimistic here, but both of these players have made absolute master moves in previous games. It should be noted though that they made them for good, as well as bad. I'm just a bit shaken that two very creative players have made these claims so early.

As it is, I'm not sure who I'm going to be voting for tonight and I feel that was part of the plan today. No, not confuse Stu specifically, just the whole village.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Boards mod hat

Have edited a NSFW gif out of a few posts.

Pter wrote: »
    Lol then stop responding to me! You must care if you have to refute every time i comment on something weird you do! :)

I do weird things all the time :cool:

I'm a talking clock FFS :pac:

wtf i'm eating right now

Any thoughts PJ?

Have you read back? Have you caught up fully, any reads, an FFA? anything

So...Beaker is a seer who won't/can't give more info because it could aid the wolves (understandable) but essentially could just buy him time and/or keeps the village in a state of stagnation.

Necro is the countdown clock, counting down to something that will be good for the village. Still could be just a buying time method, a very literal one. However, Necro had his claim staked since his first post, when there was literally zero pressure on him. Unless he was a lone SK who needed to mount a serious strategy in order to win the game and had this clock business planned from when he got his game PM, I dunno w(hy)tf he'd be claiming a clock in the first post. Then hard claiming it today.

Two hard claims which each promise a pot of gold for the village at the end of the rainbow. I'm trying to be optimistic here, but both of these players have made absolute master moves in previous games. It should be noted though that they made them for good, as well as bad. I'm just a bit shaken that two very creative players have made these claims so early.

As it is, I'm not sure who I'm going to be voting for tonight and I feel that was part of the plan today. No, not confuse Stu specifically, just the whole village.

To be clear I have not peaked anyone yet. If I peek I will give some information to the team.

• Advertisement

Yeah, just to note there's others largely skating by. I mean, it's day 1, so it's not terrible yet. Just make sure they don't continue to do so over the coming days :)

Day 1 is usually villager v villager while teh wolves laugh. I can nip that in the bud by peaking Lough or Necro. Ill go with the former me thinks though Im very curious about the Clock.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

sullivlo wrote: »
    Boards mod hat

Have edited a NSFW gif out of a few posts.

Boards NRV hat

Sorry about that....

I’m not blaming BJ but his cray cray makes me cray cray, so effectively I’m suggesting it’s Technically BJs fault.....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

beakerjoe wrote: »
    To be clear I have not peaked anyone yet. If I peek I will give some information to the team.

Why don’t you peek some one and clear yourself just
    Before the lynch?

wtf i'm eating right now

In the spirit of trying of look outside of things the thread is getting tunneled into, plus I'm following a suspicion...

Your posts so far don't make for the best reading PJ. I'm not Sherlock Holmes here meself, but am trying to offer more than the following...
    wtf i'm eating right now
    I presumed that claim was a joke a the start?
    FOS?
    lolwat. suss af
    Good morning folks. Basically gotta catch up on the whole thread. What did I miss. Bj did a role claim already?
    It's been a while since I played. Looking forward to getting stuck in. Gonna grab food and then try and understand the OP once these pain killers kick in.
    I am jack's complete lack of surprise
    I am hangover

Your presence and post count implies that you aren't around at all, however that quick reply to Drumpot's gif implies that you are seeing more than you let on. Looking back at your posts now, I am suspicious.

What has four legs and ticks

"I wager Bart has a talking clock in that box"

Bart in fact had a dog.

Lets reverse that, if Necro is claiming to be a talking clock then he must be a dog....or a wolf.

Day 1 is usually villager v villager while teh wolves laugh. I can nip that in the bud by peaking Lough or Necro. Ill go with the former me thinks though Im very curious about the Clock.

I think you should make your peek soon anyways, and not leave it till right before the lynch when confusion and panic could set in.

Boards NRV hat

Sorry about that....

I’m not blaming BJ but his cray cray makes me cray cray, so effectively I’m suggesting it’s Technically BJs fault.....

BJs drive you mad, do they? Is that what you are saying Drummer?

I think you should make your peek soon anyways, and not leave it till right before the lynch when confusion and panic could set in.

I agree.

Loughc wrote: »
    Why don’t you peek some one and clear yourself just
    Before the lynch?

I have until 9 Bae insert winky face

• Advertisement

Dont worry I will

Boards NRV hat

Sorry about that....

Ah you've been replaced by LoughC as my nemesis, I still have an opening for sidekick. Or you could be LoughCs sidekick but thats a bad look

Any thoughts PJ?

Have you read back? Have you caught up fully, any reads, an FFA? anything

Had a busy day so skimmed tbh. I don't think your bad because reasons. I don't think it helps the village to outline why.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Ah you've been replaced by LoughC as my nemesis, I still have an opening for sidekick. Or you could be LoughCs sidekick but thats a bad look

You don’t need a side kick. You are a rebel. A renegade. A lone wolf.

In the spirit of trying of look outside of things the thread is getting tunneled into, plus I'm following a suspicion...

Your posts so far don't make for the best reading PJ. I'm not Sherlock Holmes here meself, but am trying to offer more than the following...

Your presence and post count implies that you aren't around at all, however that quick reply to Drumpot's gif implies that you are seeing more than you let on. Looking back at your posts now, I am suspicious.

Busy monday and still hungover from ireland beating new zealand so this game hasn't been the utmost priority. I understand your suspicions nonetheless. I was literally biting into some pizza when I saw that gif... I even reported it :pac:

Loughc wrote: »
    You don’t need a side kick. You are a rebel. A renegade. A lone wolf.

I cant be alone and a wolf. Come on

Beaker's just stalling his peek reveal till he hits 13k posts... which is in 5 posts. Pter also just made 21k... the maniac.

Had a busy day so skimmed tbh. I don't think your bad because reasons. I don't think it helps the village to outline why.

That could appear very lazy or a wolf avoiding the question.

That said you arent asnwering a question you werent asked. Thats strange.

I asked you for reads yet you try cosy up to me.

Im weak and vain, I could easily allow it. ..........no, must be stronger

I cant be alone and a wolf. Come on

Oh I didnt notice. I better time it right so

• Advertisement

That could appear very lazy or a wolf avoiding the question.

That said you arent asnwering a question you werent asked. Thats strange.

I asked you for reads yet you try cosy up to me.

Im weak and vain, I could easily allow it. ..........no, must be stronger

No reads tbh outside of yourself. I've been disjointed today. I could throw out a random ffa if you'd like. It could prove useful later on in the game.

Advertisement