Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

Busy monday and still hungover from ireland beating new zealand so this game hasn't been the utmost priority. I understand your suspicions nonetheless. I was literally biting into some pizza when I saw that gif... I even reported it :pac:

Mad aul gif alright, I didn't know Drummer was doing the ketamine on Mondays now as well. Thought that was his recovery day.

I'm trying to encourage some of the PJ spirit which came in and cleaned house in the September game. I know it's early days yet and you were hungover for d0, but it'd be good to hear your thoughts.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mad aul gif alright, I didn't know Drummer was doing the ketamine on Mondays now as well. Thought that was his recovery day.

I'm trying to encourage some of the PJ spirit which came in and cleaned house in the September game. I know it's early days yet and you were hungover for d0, but it'd be good to hear your thoughts.

Are you mixing up PSTARR and PJ by any chance....:pac:

Necro wrote: »

Oh wait...

Am I?

Shíte.

See...Boards WW Wiki ;)

Still though, I'd like to hear more from PJ, but I see that he told Beaker that he has f-all to offer right now.

We should totally make the Boards WW Wiki a thing as a sidenote :)

ha yeah. I don't recall ever cleaning house

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

We should totally make the Boards WW Wiki a thing as a sidenote :)

I can see mine now

MrsFlushdraw <Flushy, MrsF

The wolfiest player ever to step into a game. Easy to rile and certain players seem to know where the self-destruct button is and is not afraid to press it.

Seems to enjoy modding, but has an extremely sick method of killing of players, could be a serial killer in real life :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I’m back. Been at college all day. I got to read up a bit between classes but not enough to contribute anything. Finished catch up just now so hopefully I’ve not missed anything.

Firstly, my naming Chasers was not a task. If I was a wolf and asked to do that task, I’d probably have passed and done without the reward, or I’d have made a much more subtle attempt at it. Gimme some credit!

Secondly, the “task” post is the reason most people have me on their FFAs. Kudos to Tritium for at least coming up with something original. I presume the “seed for future reveal” post you’re talking about is this:
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Probably the three rolled villagers are assigned a team each. Not sure I can say more.

This wasn’t a seed. I was hinting at the point in the sign-up thread that has been spoken about openly today so I guess it’s allowed (but I wasn’t sure if I should at the time) about how mods would have allowed three extra players or none at all. It wasn’t clear at the time why that was, but once I saw the OP it seemed obvious that it was because of the three gameshow teams. They couldn’t have it off-balanced.

Which is also why I think Necro is on to something with six wolves, leaving 15 villagers to be divided evenly among the three gameshows. I’m not sure where the six come from, or why the OP pic only showed five, but I think I was barking up the wrong tree with that, and would be happy that there’s either six baddies, or an “odd man out” role somewhere.

But look, if my “task” post or my “seed” post are gonna get me lynched then so be it. It’ll be only be one NRV down, and maybe Digi had it right in not playing due to college and this is the sign that I should focus my concentration that direction too. If I’m not lynched, peek me if it helps clear up the sorry mess once and for all.

As for my own #FFA1:

Lough – I believe BJ is either what he says he is, or is a NRV pulling a move. I can’t see a wolf doing that. And since Lough is a great player, I can only assume that he’s the wolf, trying to shoot down a player dangerous to him and his team. Plus his whole schtick around munch-time, as others have said with his Virt discrepancies.

Necro – I hate to include him, but he’s playing almost too villagery. He’s helpful, which I noticed right from the get-go (he posted the players list, and reminded us not to confer in the gameshow). I also think if he wasn’t a wolf he’d have been munched day one because of old scores. Also, though I don’t rule out a villager also coming to the same conclusion, he did seem quite sure about the wolves being six too.

Sully – I didn’t really believe the accusations initially held against her, but she’s not really addressed them either, which I find suspicious. She just pops in, multi-quotes, adds comments and fecks off again. A potential low lying wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

BJ peek someone please!

#FFA1
    QB
    Bounty Hunter
    Drumpot

Still think there's an eager wolf posting in there, I dropped Necro cause he's just an eager poster regardless. He's also claiming to be a clock!

I’m back. Been at college all day. I got to read up a bit between classes but not enough to contribute anything. Finished catch up just now so hopefully I’ve not missed anything.

Firstly, my naming Chasers was not a task. If I was a wolf and asked to do that task, I’d probably have passed and done without the reward, or I’d have made a much more subtle attempt at it. Gimme some credit!

Secondly, the “task” post is the reason most people have me on their FFAs. Kudos to Tritium for at least coming up with something original. I presume the “seed for future reveal” post you’re talking about is this:

This wasn’t a seed. I was hinting at the point in the sign-up thread that has been spoken about openly today so I guess it’s allowed (but I wasn’t sure if I should at the time) about how mods would have allowed three extra players or none at all. It wasn’t clear at the time why that was, but once I saw the OP it seemed obvious that it was because of the three gameshow teams. They couldn’t have it off-balanced.

Which is also why I think Necro is on to something with six wolves, leaving 15 villagers to be divided evenly among the three gameshows. I’m not sure where the six come from, or why the OP pic only showed five, but I think I was barking up the wrong tree with that, and would be happy that there’s either six baddies, or an “odd man out” role somewhere.

But look, if my “task” post or my “seed” post are gonna get me lynched then so be it. It’ll be only be one NRV down, and maybe Digi had it right in not playing due to college and this is the sign that I should focus my concentration that direction too. If I’m not lynched, peek me if it helps clear up the sorry mess once and for all.

As for my own #FFA1:

Lough – I believe BJ is either what he says he is, or is a NRV pulling a move. I can’t see a wolf doing that. And since Lough is a great player, I can only assume that he’s the wolf, trying to shoot down a player dangerous to him and his team. Plus his whole schtick around munch-time, as others have said with his Virt discrepancies.

Necro – I hate to include him, but he’s playing almost too villagery. He’s helpful, which I noticed right from the get-go (he posted the players list, and reminded us not to confer in the gameshow). I also think if he wasn’t a wolf he’d have been munched day one because of old scores. Also, though I don’t rule out a villager also coming to the same conclusion, he did seem quite sure about the wolves being six too.

Sully – I didn’t really believe the accusations initially held against her, but she’s not really addressed them either, which I find suspicious. She just pops in, multi-quotes, adds comments and fecks off again. A potential low lying wolf.

:( I'm all over the place as well as playing too villagery.

And I'm a clock.

This is going well :pac:

:( I'm all over the place as well as playing too villagery.

And I'm a clock.

This is going well :pac:

Can you elaborate on this? Said you were a clock straight away... why... what is it..

• Advertisement

Can you elaborate on this? Said you were a clock straight away... why... what is it..

I'm the Countdown Clock, counting down to something that will happen at a time I don't know yet.

Look, here's me in all my glory:

I'm the Countdown Clock, counting down to something that will happen at a time I don't know yet.

Look, here's me in all my glory:

This is a role you were given? How much is left on the clock?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Wait, you don't know the time? Sure, the entire point of a countdown clock is it's "counting down" to a specified time.

Fcuked if I know how much time is left. I presume something will activate the actual countdown.

Yep, and that's the reason that despite having you on my proposed FFA earlier, I know you and that would be almost too high a risk for you to play as a wolf. A reason that I'm not voting for you, and a reason I'm happy to see you back in here with a thought-out post.* Plus, yesterday before you left, you were probably the only one trying to help me suss a task, rather than write that quest off as pointless because 'BR tasks'.

*We've already crossed Meta Bridge onto Iknowyou Island and burned the bridge to shreds behind us folks, may as well acknowledge it.

Meh, I wouldn't worry about it Stu. There's no meta rule in the game (as is correct as it's non-anon)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

duffman13 wrote: »
    BJ peek someone please!

#FFA1
    QB
    Bounty Hunter
    Drumpot

Still think there's an eager wolf posting in there, I dropped Necro cause he's just an eager poster regardless. He's also claiming to be a clock!

You are dropping Necro cause he’s eager and he’s claiming to be a clock... BJ thinks something similar...

And I’m on peoples ffas cause I posted lots early on Sunday ....

giphy.gif

I think it’s time for me to reveal I am in fact

6a01053620481c970b011570309e6a970b-800wi.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Loughc...... are you ready

Insert Triple H gif

No harm PJ, but Necro already answered this stuff earlier.

Nope, not standing up for Necro in the slightest, just pointing out that you still aren't reading the thread. Over an hour ago you said you had no reads apart from Beaker because you hadn't a chance to be active today.

Since then, you've posted one-liners which offered nothing, and asked questions which have been already answered in the last few hours. You're not reading because maybe you are uninterested NRV, but there are more nefarious possibilities I'm considering.

Drumpot wrote: »
    You are dropping Necro cause he’s eager and he’s claiming to be a clock... BJ thinks something similar...

And I’m on peoples ffas cause I posted lots early on Sunday ....

giphy.gif

I think it’s time for me to reveal I am in fact

6a01053620481c970b011570309e6a970b-800wi.jpg

Huh, for real? Or is this a Drummer joke?

Next thing someone will be claiming the conveyor belt on the Generation Game.

• Advertisement

Drumpot is just feeling a little insecure is all. He's already claimed NRV. Which I wish people would stop doing as you're narrowing down lists for peeks/munches.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

As for my own #FFA1:

I multi quote because it’s the only way I can keep track :(

The accusations laid against me seems to be drumpot bolding my post and then rikand jumping on saying “I see it too”.

I reckon the reason drumbo hopped on me was because I agreed with Necro on his method of getting the captains to pick. Rikand all over the place and assumes genders.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

How 'we' doing on collation necro.

Pter wrote: »
    How 'we' doing on collation necro.

:cool: 'We' are doing fine. 14 FFAs in.

Incidentally I've switched my vote to Necro.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Loughc...... are you ready

Insert Triple H gif

I am ready Boe. Let’s go Boe.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

FFA: LoughC, LoughC LoughC

(Is that allowed? 😋)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I regret to say no, I’m not the blankety blank chequebook and pen. But I’m not claiming to be a clock or a disgraced gameshow host either!
    Drumpot is just feeling a little insecure is all. He's already claimed NRV. Which I wish people would stop doing as you're narrowing down lists for peeks/munches.

Maybe I’m a rolled NRV who is relying on my “can’t lie” reputation?

I’m actually usually way more subtle and don’t show up on people’s radars until day 3, so I’m pleasantly surprised anybody has mentioned me.... In a way, it’s like I’ve already won

omgomgomgomgomg.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

sullivlo wrote: »
    I multi quote because it’s the only way I can keep track :(

The accusations laid against me seems to be drumpot bolding my post and then rikand jumping on saying “I see it too”.

I reckon the reason drumbo hopped on me was because I agreed with Necro on his method of getting the captains to pick. Rikand all over the place and assumes genders.

I kinda dismiss the accusations themselves. It's how you handled them. Nothing about your own reads or who you're leaning on voting for.

• Advertisement

deconduo wrote:
    (Is that allowed?

No. You have to reveal yourself as a wolf as punishment.

Advertisement