Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

deconduo wrote: »
    FFA: LoughC, LoughC LoughC

(Is that allowed? ��)

Sure, but it only gets counted once :p

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Also @duo. This game is a lot busier than the last one. Hope you aren't gonna accuse me of misselling on the post count. Should all calm down once we kill necrowolf.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Actually I think I'd be completely ok with a parrot jungle kill as well. I haven't seen anything of substance from him. Feels like he's just trying to fly under the radar.

Lol parrot jungle. That's a deadly new nickname that I'm never going to drop.

Pter wrote: »
    Also @duo. This game is a lot busier than the last one. Hope you aren't gonna accuse me of misselling on the post count. Should all calm down once we kill necrowolf.

I mean, you get why I feel the need to respond to this nonsense. Hopefully a peek will make you sit in your wrongness and get used to it.

• Advertisement

I'd be delighted to be proven wrong. But I don't think I will.

Yup, Monday's are pretty bad for me as well. Meetings all day, and I'm trying to subtlety play while at a d&d session now -_-

Also annoying that I'm not around for the quizzes

I'll be better tomorrow (assuming I'm still alive)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Drumpot wrote: »
    I regret to say no, I’m not the blankety blank chequebook and pen. But I’m not claiming to be a clock or a disgraced gameshow host either!

Maybe I’m a rolled NRV who is relying on my “can’t lie” reputation?

I’m actually usually way more subtle and don’t show up on people’s radars until day 3, so I’m pleasantly surprised anybody has mentioned me.... In a way, it’s like I’ve already won

omgomgomgomgomg.gif

You on the sauce? I'll have some of whatever your slaughtering in to ya :D

I'd be delighted to be proven wrong. But I don't think I will.

I mean, you're voting to kill a claimed village role. Not really a good look when the priest sees it.

Necro wrote:
    I mean, you're voting to kill a claimed village role. Not really a good look when the priest sees it.

A non op mystery crazy role. It's almost like I don't believe you.

• Advertisement

Still missing 7 FFAs. (Well 6 technically as still no sign of Sinbad)

deconduo wrote:
    Yup, Monday's are pretty bad for me as well. Meetings all day, and I'm trying to subtlety play while at a d&d session now -_-

Necro and I need to show you around the D&D forum.

A non op mystery crazy role. It's almost like I don't believe you.

Lol, and you think Beaker is FOS too.

Cool story, bro.

Necro wrote: »
    Still missing 7 FFAs. (Well 6 technically as still no sign of Sinbad)

Are there normally mod kills for inactivity? Or do we need to lynch him?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

duffman13 wrote: »
    You on the sauce? I'll have some of whatever your slaughtering in to ya :D

Im just high on life duffman ....

Necro wrote:
    Lol, and you think Beaker is FOS too.

*Deflection*

Necro and I need to show you around the D&D forum.

I do not have that kind of time in my life :pac:

He'll likely be replaced or modkilled as per the rules. I'm not concerned about it for now, let's just say :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Necro wrote: »
    Meh, people are always worried about me. Heck, I worry about me, in what I'll do or say next :pac:

But as for my alignment, it's of the good persuasion. If I could ever find out what the heck I'm counting down to, it would be even better.

I actually find you more coherent this time around, rather than all over the place. Which is only something I've just realised and has me leaning towards wolf for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ok guys.................

514QQ6GEE3L._SY300_.jpg

I cant keep this up. I could send LoughC to the gallows by telling you all hes evil and bad (something I think he is) but I can not be certain of his guilt.

This mornings role claim was a fake. Im not Michael Barrymore and Im not a three peak seer.

My plan was to get people talking and have some fun on an otherwise usual day 1.

The whole plan was when I felt like pushing Flushs button, as Jack did in a previous game. Then I created the idea from there.

I can confirm there are no tasks that i did, whether you believe me is another. I dont blam eyou if you dont.

So I still feel we got some talking and yeah im full of it. I dont know if Im on team catchphrase. Im just an NRV with no fear. Do what you want with me.

I still think LoughC is a baddie and thats where my vote is going. I could have sent him to the lynch myself if I continued my ruse. I didnt. Ill let you decide rather than make that call for you.

Loughc, its been fun. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Mods said all players will be subbed, so I expect that'll be what happens.

deconduo wrote:

2 missed votes normally equals a modkill.

So necro....about when I said BJ was FOS.....

*Deflection*

Nope, pointing out the facts. Stop this deflection sh1te not everything is deflecting.

I'm allowed to bring up other things to support my point. Otherwise it's a bunch of people just sjouting at each other.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    To be clear I have not peaked anyone yet. If I peek I will give some information to the team.

Would be handy to know about someone with a bit of time before the lunch beaker. Or at least know something if we believe you.

Necro wrote:
    I'm allowed to bring up other things to support my point. Otherwise it's a bunch of people just sjouting at each other.

And you are doing a fine job of it.

So necro....about when I said BJ was FOS.....

Nothing to do with me :pac:

Barney92 wrote: »
    Would be handy to know about someone with a bit of time before the lunch beaker. Or at least know something if we believe you.

Forget about this please beaker, in light of your most recent post.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Ok guys.................

Yeah, I was kinda 50/50 on you being genuine or pulling an Almanac. I still think it's not a wolf play either way and stand by my reasons for Lough in my FFA.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Oh Boe. Keep back peddling. He was Caught out lying but it’s ok it’s just for fun ;)

Please.

Honestly I don’t mind if I get lynched I’m a NRV never claimed to be anything more. I still think sweet Boe is a baddie and today’s antics confirmed that.

So I’m guessing all of his tasks posts were for fun too and not a baddie trying to win the first kill?

Advertisement